Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unskilled jobs are for Incels and low tier normies

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Unskilled jobs are for Incels and low tier normies when most of the guys I see working unskilled jobs are low tier normies and Incel tier men I don’t Chads or high tier normies because they’re too busy doing skilled labor the reason Chads usually have skilled jobs is because they get handed these jobs because if their looks their IQ or they’re parents or somebody else got them the job you won’t see Chad working at Walmart or anything like that and if he is he’s a manager

yes, chads can progress the social ladder easily

Makes sense. Most of the chads I've met that are swimming in pussy are high IQ scientists and engineers. Not to mention brilliant business leaders. And all of the managers I've ever had were hella competent. It's those high IQ jeans man. I'll get back to scrubbing the floors like a good low IQ troglodyte now.

Unskilled jobs are for Incels and low tier normies when most of the guys I see working unskilled jobs are low tier normies and Incel tier men I don’t Chads or high tier normies because they’re too busy doing skilled labor the reason Chads usually have skilled jobs is because they get handed these jobs because if their looks their IQ or they’re parents or somebody else got them the job you won’t see Chad working at Walmart or anything like that and if he is he’s a manager
Yeah water thread

Yeah that's true. How often do you see good looking people working these dead end jobs?

And how often do you see ugly men in customer service? Barely ever. Doesn't really happen.

I know that my boss would never have put me in customer service situations if he could avoid it, because he knew that customers don't want to be seeing any uggos face.

Makes sense. Most of the chads I've met that are swimming in pussy are high IQ scientists and engineers. Not to mention brilliant business leaders. And all of the managers I've ever had were hella competent. It's those high IQ jeans man. I'll get back to scrubbing the floors like a good low IQ troglodyte now.
yeah pretty much

i'm an engineer

yeah of course there are special cases (incels and ltns working skilled jobs) but these are pretty rare

big truth STEM jobs being ugly cels is exaggerated

all the chads study law or business/finance stuff

wrong halo effect in effect even on cels.is you are projecting they are high iq, and they play the role of high iq but when you really press them they are only just smarter than average and get handed promotions and roles left and right without doing anything "special". Now compound this over a decade and they get to be very high in companies due to this halo from everyone "thinking" they are more competant giving them more slack when they make mistakes, no one can call them out when they make a mistake etc, they scapegoat other people for said mistake (usually and incel again).

source i know an engineering "manager", who has risen very high almost purely on halo and kissing cheeks of higher ups and risen year after year promotion after prmotion as just a higher tier normie tall white man theory.
But i destroy him intellectually in every area apart form engineering (as dont study this), killed him in trading crypto and real markets, destroy him verbally if we have arguements (he just sulks and doesnt talk to me for weeks). I destroyed him so much so he is debt to me know over his trading losses around 1k pounds.

But im the one working a part time job in a pub

THE WORLD IS A FUCKING JOKE AND REVERSED ITS ALL APPEARANCES AND SPIN NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE SEMANTICALLY MOST HIGH IQ OR INTERESTING PEOPLE

Over for retailcels:feelsrope:

MegaCope

DDD39E83 0AC6 4163 BA8B 19E4599FC341

Mega facts. I worked at a Walmart one chad there was a young kid. literally just asked a random coworker for her number and she gave it to him. pretty sure she had a bf. The other chad was the manager. My other bs wagecuck job was predominantly a bunch of ethnic aspies. We lived in a genetics based caste system. Women and high SMV men don't really have to work at all. That's why NEET/hobomaxxing is the way for subchads.

wrong halo effect in effect even on cels.is you are projecting they are high iq.
I was 100% sarcastic and agree with you:feelshaha:. OPs post was dumb as shit so I said something equally stupid.The clue was that every manager I had was competent. They never are. I shoulda figured the autists here wouldn't pick up on it but I was drunk didn't think to clarify.

I was 100% sarcastic and agree with you:feelshaha:. OPs post was dumb as shit so I said something equally stupid.The clue was that every manager I had was competent. They never are. I shoulda figured the autists here wouldn't pick up on it but I was drunk didn't think to clarify.
How is my post dumb ?

How is my post dumb ?
The looks and family part is right but saying that chads get skilled jobs because of IQ. Also neglecting the fact that a lot of incels end up in high skill/high IQ jobs to compensate like others here have.

The looks and family part is right but saying that chads get skilled jobs because of IQ. Also neglecting the fact that a lot of incels end up in high skill/high IQ jobs to compensate like others here have.
Oh yeah you’re right that wasn’t very high IQ

:yes:I work in tech. it's full of high tier normies and regular normies. and my managers are all women!:feelsohgod:
yup mostly normies. I have seen Stacylites on occasion as well. The Uber nerd neck beard person doesn't get promoted as much as some would think since they can't play the normie politics game as much.

Chads + high tier normies + stacies = managers, execs, finance

high tier ethnic males = underlings of white chads

low to mid tier ethnic males = undesirable jobs.

Chads + high tier normies + stacies = managers, execs, finance

high tier ethnic males = underlings of white chads

low to mid tier ethnic males = undesirable jobs.
What about ethnic chads?

Oh yeah you’re right that wasn’t very high IQ
Not low IQ, just ignorant. Assuming you're not a troll, you'll understand with experience. The guys at the top of the earnings ladder aren't usually the brightest, but are good looking or have a rich family. Compare Steve Wozniak to Steve jobs. That's the reality of the world. Ugly but brilliant incels make money for rich chads with few exceptions.

Mega facts. I worked at a Walmart one chad there was a young kid. literally just asked a random coworker for her number and she gave it to him. pretty sure she had a bf. The other chad was the manager. My other bs wagecuck job was predominantly a bunch of ethnic aspies. We lived in a genetics based caste system. Women and high SMV men don't really have to work at all. That's why NEET/hobomaxxing is the way for subchads.
:feelsclown::society: