Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Unpopular opinion: there are good women out there, you'll just never get one.

decafincel

decafincel

Admiral
★★★
We've all seen the stats about how many bodies women have, drug abuse, 80/20 rule, etc. I am not refuting any of that but one of the ways IT attacks incels is their argument that Incels view all women as bad. I've never said this, most incels here probably wouldn't even go that far. I've worked with several women who were legitimately good people and many of those were quite attractive. But that's moot to us because we will never get a chance at any of them. The good Christian girls, the caring South American family oreanted women, the cute Asian girl who likes dogs, etc. you'll never have that because hoeflation is so bad you have to be making 6 figures, 6 foot, and have a model face with sub something body fat to have a chance.

So yes, there are good girls out there. There's always been. But if we have less of a chance than ever to get one, why does that fact matter to us and why do we have to care about it?

There are good women out there. The problem is they're scooped up by genetically superior men as underage teens.

Yeah. They’re subconsciously chadsexual, like all women are.

foid worship thread

good women = picks the same men as bad women, but refuses to leave them or dump them

@SocialzERo

how are niggers not aware of AWALT in 2024

do they not teach you anything in school

the cute Asian girl who likes dogs
skimmed the OP (it's just some dumb shit) and this was the funny part

dogfucking foids = 'good women'

fellow dnr'cels, you're welcome

I vehemently disagree. I hate all foids, and I mean ALL foids. I think every single one of them have their souls rooted in evil and care only for themselves. They are not capable of feeling empathy.

I vehemently disagree. I hate all foids, and I mean ALL foids. I think every single one of them have their souls rooted in evil and care only for themselves. They are not capable of feeling empathy.

I love them, they don't, that's painful, they don't care, I don't love them anymore.

good women = picks the same men as bad women, but refuses to leave them or dump them

@SocialzERo
You're coping if you don't think that there's good attractive women building beautiful families with good more attractive men.

foid worship thread
It is absolutely shocking that people can be active on this website and think that foids still have hearts. This post is something I would have said 3-4 years ago when I was only beginning to become a part of the black-pill. Within 2 years, that belief died and I came to realize how utterly selfish and uncaring foids really are.

It is absolutely shocking that people can be active on this website and think that foids still have hearts. This post is something I would have said 3-4 years ago when I was only beginning to become a part of the black-pill. Within 2 years, that belief died and I came to realize how utterly selfish and uncaring foids really are.
fax

AWALT has been well-known for ages in redpill and blackpill communities, so idk how some people still haven't realized it. some people are just compulsive simps I guess

btw welcome back brocel

You're coping if you don't think that there's good attractive women building beautiful families with good more attractive men.
It's not a cope to say that no foid is good. Abortion alone proves how they will literally murder infants out of fear of inconvenience for their own lives.

If I told you there was a group of people who took babies and killed them en masse in order to alleviate themselves from poverty, you'd assume that I was talking about some ancient Mediterranean Satanic Cult.

Conditional probability, good woman will get normies instead and what's left for us is wallet seekers and abusers looking for someone unable to fight back.

You're proving the blackpill even more. These foids don't even care about average men that much, they'd rather be with Chad, as you said

These foids will want nothing to do with you because of your looks.

I'm not good anyway, I have my vices, my sins, my demons, so I can't play the role of judging anyone.

None of it is sincere. If a foid is nice to an incel, it's always to improve her social status. Wake up and swallow the blackpill harder you fool.

All of them are in an LTR and you will not have access to them

You're proving the blackpill even more. These foids don't even care about average men that much, they'd rather be with Chad, as you said
Lookism always applies, of course.

AI women are good women. And any incel can get one. Just some incels are too stubborn to atleast try an AI woman

A truly good woman wouldn’t care about the man’s status, looks and height when picking a husband just like how most men operate when picking a wife. If a woman doesn’t give incels a chance, she’s not a good woman.

I agree OP. I have met a few women in my life that I knew were genuinely good people. Some family members, some I met elsewhere. It’s mostly ones above 40 that still seem to have decency. Most of the modern women are not like this though.

So while yes, good women do exist, getting in a relationship with one is incredibly difficult because they got taken and married ages ago. No man that gets one of the few good ones is gonna dump her.

I've worked with several women who were legitimately good people
You fell for the persona they choose to put out publically. Says good things/acts like a good person =/= good person

They're all narcissists and self-centred psychopaths. If they display good behaviour that means there's something in it for them. Awalt

There are good women out there. The problem is they're scooped up by genetically superior men as underage teens.
This is true, sadly. And then, these men never want to get rid of the women because she is actually decent, so as adults, they are never even remotely in the dating pool where we stand a chance. Good women usually don’t get dumped by men. I know a few relatives who are like 60 something, and they have been married to the same wife for 40+ years and still enjoy it.

I can tell which relationships are genuine like that. My one uncle is such a lucky bastard with the woman he got, it’s ridiculous. He was a 5-6/10 in looks young, so nothing special. His wife is probably 1 point higher than him in looks when he was young. So fairly looksmatched. But, he got her young, and the was still able to pair bond and be loyal. She always treated him well, cooked, and cleaned. Plus she took care of herself and still looks relatively attractive for a 60 something woman.

The few times I see them, I just can’t help but be amazed how good she is to him. She’ll ask him if he wants anything to eat or drink, she’ll keep an eye on his health and often ask how he feels, and she’s just soft spoken and nice. Seeing good relationships like this makes me far more jealous than seeing guys with one night stands

Good women are women who want me ((in specific)) to cum inside of them. There are no good women

no. there is no such thing as a good woman because foids are hypergamous whores by nature.

and the very fact that they are chad only does NOT make them good. it makes them selfish, because they are denying even average men of basic affection to fulfill their own sexual fantasies of worshipping chad. that fact in of itself makes any foid bad, regardless of her body count or anything else.

You fell for the persona they choose to put out publically.
high IQ

foids have no depth or individuality, and they aren't intelligent

they can't be good people, because no matter how 'good' they act in public, it has no substance and nothing lies beneath it

I can tell which relationships are genuine like that. My one uncle is such a lucky bastard with the woman he got, it’s ridiculous. He was a 5-6/10 in looks young, so nothing special. His wife is probably 1 point higher than him in looks when he was young. So fairly looksmatched. But, he got her young, and the was still able to pair bond and be loyal. She always treated him well, cooked, and cleaned. Plus she took care of herself and still looks relatively attractive for a 60 something woman.
Same. They're very rare now, but those relationships where you can tell two attractive people love and want the best for each other are the ones that make me so jealous.

Fortunately, my demographic studies showed that 70% of couples are looksmatched/slightly favored towards men but oofy doofy scenarios, 25% are guys 2+ in looks, and less than 5% of those wonderful relationships as I mentioned earlier. So, I can cope.

Same. They're very rare now, but those relationships where you can tell two attractive people love and want the best for each other are the ones that make me so jealous.

Fortunately, my demographic studies showed that 70% of couples are looksmatched/slightly favored towards men but oofy doofy scenarios, 25% are guys 2+ in looks, and less than 5% of those wonderful relationships as I mentioned earlier. So, I can cope.
Yep. Most relationships aren’t that good, but man, those few really make you jealous. The fact they have BOTH mutual sexual attraction and romantic cute love is literally a dream come true. I guarantee women like this are not often gonna deny the man sex as well.

I’ve seen many I think are betabuxxes too. I’m not envious of them, because I can sense how tense and fake most of it is. At least I have peace and can sleep, do some hobbies, and chill when I have free time. Betabuxx men don’t even get that because their nagging wife is there

high IQ

foids have no depth or individuality, and they aren't intelligent

they can't be good people, because no matter how 'good' they act in public, it has no substance and nothing lies beneath it
Yeah, people think when someone is well-spoken/articulate and smiles to you or says good things then they're a good intelligent person :feelsseriously:

You need to know the person's backstory (and not from just their perspective), to see how they act in personal life/by themselves, and have at least a couple of deep conversations to really know whether they're moral and smart
In case with foids you need to triple check because of how rare these qualities are among them

We've all seen the stats about how many bodies women have, drug abuse, 80/20 rule, etc. I am not refuting any of that but one of the ways IT attacks incels is their argument that Incels view all women as bad. I've never said this, most incels here probably wouldn't even go that far. I've worked with several women who were legitimately good people and many of those were quite attractive. But that's moot to us because we will never get a chance at any of them. The good Christian girls, the caring South American family oreanted women, the cute Asian girl who likes dogs, etc. you'll never have that because hoeflation is so bad you have to be making 6 figures, 6 foot, and have a model face with sub something body fat to have a chance.

So yes, there are good girls out there. There's always been. But if we have less of a chance than ever to get one, why does that fact matter to us and why do we have to care about it?
You’re not wrong.

The problem is all the good women are very quickly snapped up by Chad and happily married to him for life around their prime breeding years of 18-23 when they’re at their youngest, hottest and tightest.

(Well ok many if not most Chads do get divorce raped at or around the 10 year mark but still at least they had some happy moments with their woman before she acted like well your typical woman which is to say like a selfish and cruel greedy cunt)

Thus leaving the dating pool with only broken down severely mentally ill garbage women with tons of baggage and various Cluster B personality disorders like Rowan and Selkie that will only future fake you, tease the shit out of you and leave you to go fuck Chad in the end anyway.

Jokes on them too though as they never end up truly happy, just covered in cum and shame realizing as they try and drink and drug their pain away from being a mentally ill whore, that they will never be a respected matriarch surrounded by a loving family, husband and grandchildren but instead they’re simply a glorified blowup doll that’s rapidly aging and soon won’t be able to aquire the Chads that they actually want anymore in most cases.

Anyway,

We incel men simply need to accept that we have utterly lost.

Our only option for sex and companionship is from paid whores and no man with any self respect or self worth wants one of those so we’re totally and completely fucked.

We should have never been born.

Last edited:
i am NOT reading all that
but what even is a good women

are you talking about her 'personality' lol.
who gives a fuck about any of that honestly

i am hoping anyone on this forum isnt delusional enough to think that you can have an actual conversation with a foid.,
they are born vapid, devoid of critical thinking

so as long as the bish is pretty with a hole b/w her legs that you can pound. thats as good as it gets .

foid worship thread
Even the users of this site cant resist foids and start simping, there was a foid who infiltrated once and all the users got mad asf, she purposely did that so she could get a flock of simps to boost validation and her ego

Maybe there are some “good women” but they are extremely rare and taken by chad. Most foids are vile whores.

I agree. There are chaste, modest, monogamous women out there. I would say that if you don't accept this, then you're not fully blackpilled. It's easier to be an incel if you think all women are cheating sluts; if all women are trash, then you're not missing out on anything special. Sure, an overwhelming majority of women are garbage by my standards, but I know there's a miniscule percentage of them who possess the traits that would make for a compatible mate. I will live out the rest of my days knowing that I will never be good enough for them to choose me over the multitudes of better options they have.

Any hypothetical good ones would already be snatched up by 14 or younger

i am NOT reading all that

are you talking about her 'personality' lol.
who gives a fuck about any of that honestly

A woman that wants to support her family. She's loyal to her man who mutually treats her well.

This requires being the best man that a woman thinks she can get to satiate her natural hypergamy, which is near impossible to pull off with today's broken society.

The only cases of this that I see are the best looking highschool sweethearts that stay together forever, and odds are those don't last.

I ve never seen so many bluepills in a single post. How do people with more than 10k
posts comment on this nonsense?

Not even one. There are only women who are oppressed enough to behave acceptably, and women who are not oppressed enough.

What was your introduction to Ado and her musical career?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back