Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Unpopular Opinion (in incels places)] Appearance alone cannot make someone an incel

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
There are too many exceptions for appearance alone to decide everything.

You can't assume that every ugly guy is a betabuxx (this is absolutely stupid), and besides, the ugly and poor ones and the ugly in Teen Love

.It's much harder, but it exists.

But what makes this guy successful is probably an impulsive personality that is impossible for anyone above ≈100 IQ to have, or an autistic person, which makes sense if you stop to think that attraction has to do with susceptibility to survival.

But in any case, it's no less deterministic than appearance, maybe a little bit, but changing completely, like the essence of thought, is very complicated. At most, you can pretend certain things. In any case, you're never 100% free from paranoia and rationalization from the moment you have this trait

Appearance alone has made me an incel.​

I disagree. Appearance alone absolutely can make someone an incel; and is responsible for the vast majority of incel cases. However, I'm curious in hearing your thought process since you stated that 'assuming that every ugly guy in a relationship is a betabuxx is ridiculous.'

Why do you think so? I wouldn't call it ridiculous.

I disagree. Appearance alone absolutely can make someone an incel; and is responsible for the vast majority of incel cases. However, I'm curious in hearing your thought process since you stated that 'assuming that every ugly guy in a relationship is a betabuxx is ridiculous.'

even if they aren't betabuxxing they will get cucked and cheated on at the first opportunity.

even if they aren't betabuxxing they will get cucked and cheated on at the first opportunity.
They're always betabuxxing. I actually can not conceive a single situation in my mind where an ugly & short guy could genuinely ever achieve a partner that isn't out for his money, status, or some other material possession.

Perhaps arranged marriage, but I wouldn't call that achieving a partner.

I disagree. Appearance alone absolutely can make someone an incel; and is responsible for the vast majority of incel cases.
I don't disagree with that, in fact the title might be a bit wrong, I mean that appearance is not the only criteria for someone to become incel in general cases, in all cases, in some it might actually be

However, I'm curious in hearing your thought process since you stated that 'assuming that every ugly guy in a relationship is a betabuxx is ridiculous.'

bc a social law like this technically and methodologically non-sense? How can you prove that all ugly people in the world are betabuxx?

Humans aren't even that mathematician-friendly, not in all n cases. At most, you can generate some statistics like common behaviors
To me it is ridiculous for someone to say: "All human beings are this way" it shows that person's lack of understanding of formal logic.

if one exists and only one exists and is not betabuxx, then there is a flaw in this "every ugly guy is a betabuxx" thing, and there are several.

To be neurotypical is CRUCIAL.

it can absolutely make someone an incel
blackpill 101 folks

Ive only seen 2 guys who were so ugly that even being NT didnt save them from inceldom.

In the absolute majority of cases autism causes inceldom.

There are too many exceptions for appearance alone to decide everything.

You can't assume that every ugly guy is a betabuxx (this is absolutely stupid), and besides, the ugly and poor ones and the ugly in Teen Love

.It's much harder, but it exists.

But what makes this guy successful is probably an impulsive personality that is impossible for anyone above ≈100 IQ to have, or an autistic person, which makes sense if you stop to think that attraction has to do with susceptibility to survival.

But in any case, it's no less deterministic than appearance, maybe a little bit, but changing completely, like the essence of thought, is very complicated. At most, you can pretend certain things. In any case, you're never 100% free from paranoia and rationalization from the moment you have this trait
Looks, NT and Height is all that matters.

Yeah, that is an unpopular opinion. But also a retarded and wrong one