Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [UNPOPULAR OPINION] I like older women a lot more than foids my age

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I know this is an unpopular opinion because a lot of you people are loli loving degens but I am just not attracted by foids my age, I find them to be much too childish and shallow. Not that older women aren't shallow but I feel I could find a lot more substance in a foid 5 or 10 years older than me and I think not only the sex but the relationship would be a hundred times better. Or maybe this is just my mommy kink speaking :ahegao:

Tumblr p5p06buSZ61x8fe73o1 r1 1280

The foids who are the most appealing to me imo are ones aged 16-20: Reason being, is that for literally all of human history(except within the past 100 years or so) this was the age in which marriage & having kids would occur, since our ancestors knew this was the peak age-range to have children.

Last edited:
i prefer underage noodlewhores

old foids always act nice to me for some reason

I know this is an unpopular opinion because a lot of you people are loli loving degens but I am just not attracted by foids my age, I find them to be much too childish and shallow. Not that older women aren't shallow but I feel I could find a lot more substance in a foid 5 or 10 years older than me and I think not only the sex but the relationship would be a hundred times better. Or maybe this is just my mommy kink speaking :ahegao:

View attachment 1033715
i like younger and older foids.

I'm an oldcel and can't fucking stand older millenial foids.

Zoomer foids do seem to be a particular kind of trash that kind of puts me off them tbh.

a lot of you people are loli loving degens but I am just not attracted by foids my age
Calls me a degen while he's attracted to infertile grannies. :feelsUgh: This what a lifetime gynocentric agecuck brainwashing does to mf

The foids who are the most appealing to me imo are ones aged 16-20: Reason being, is that for literally all of human history(except within the past 100 years or so) this was the age in which marriage & having kids would occur, since our ancestors knew this was the peak age-range to have children.
And now as they run free and wild, its a circus
and theyve become children, They need:
Efb352fa41283381aa874dd4b22e6924 351137834

For sure

I always wanted to fuck my teacher as a kid.

Smells like a cope. When we are rejected by foids at their prime, we start to get creative.

Or maybe this is just my mommy kink speaking :ahegao:

Tumblr p5p06buSZ61x8fe73o1 r1 1280
I think I should start approaching this site with the default assumption that every user is a femdom cuck rather than them not being one

I always wanted to fuck my teacher as a kid.
God I have a great story about my social science teacher. She was so hot and her voice was so calming. God the things I'd do to just lay in her lap :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

I think I should start approaching this site with the default assumption that every user is a femdom cuck rather than them not being one
Who said anything about domination? Do you think you can't have vanilla sex with an older foid XD?

It's true that zoomiefoids are incredibly retarded, and often over-exposed to TikTok and medication which fry their brains.

But older foids in the modern day are generally used-up, have been run through tons of times, and look way above their age. So they don't look as attractive as a younger foid.

God I have a great story about my social science teacher. She was so hot and her voice was so calming. God the things I'd do to just lay in her lap :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
My German teacher always wore slutty outfits that showed off her body. She was like 40 at the time but still I was attracted to her more than I was attracted to any of my peers.

Who said anything about domination? Do you think you can't have vanilla sex with an older foid XD?
My bad, when you said "mommy kink" it made me think of all the cuckitors and shittokkers who constantly moan about "muh 6 foot goth dommy mommy"

What's with the image you posted though, where the foid is carrying around her estrogenic oofy-doofy cuck?

old foids always act nice to me for some reason
Same. I assume because older women care less about silly social status games like dumb young cunts.

zoomer foids are pretty insufferable. so are older foids tbh. just in different ways.

i masturbate to the most disgusting old hags and fantasize about marrying and living a full life with the cutest most innocent little girls... (I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT PREPUBESCENT MINORS)

depending on how old I get it, but I wouldn't go for them specifically

I like older femoids as well but they are only good for sex & giving affection & nothing else. They are far from LTR material.