Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unpopular opinion : height wont get u girls

>he thinks sixfeet is enough
Loled k thx

Of course buddy, I'm 6'1, but a KHHV at 22.

face is not all but if you are 3/10 in face, 2 meters of height cant help you

“unpopular”
No its not anyone that doesnt agree face is over height is retarded

At least height automatically gives you status and respect. Try gaining that as a 170 cm manlet.

Height is not important, it is overrated feature.

I'm 6'2 (188 cm) and in Italy the average height is 5'10 (178 cm) and ALL girls reject me because I have ugly face.

Face = 95% of attractiveness.

Last edited:
I swear I’ve seen tall ogres with literally nothing going for them get hot foids.

I see girls (a lot of which are very short) with guys over 6'3 with average faces all the time. One of those foids is my sister. I'd love to believe what you say, but I have first hand evidence it's not true.

Also look at how people are treating ppl. like Taylor Lautner and Tom Cruise, and they are famous. Imagine someone who has no status or money.

It sure will if you're good looking.

Based on my observations if you are good looking to any extent then unless you are extremely small height won't affect you unless the girl is very tall herself.

I'm 188cm nofakecel, i'm ugly af

If you want a high IQ answer, height and being somewhat ugly gets you those 5'0" femlets.

Look at history. The taller male ALWAYS gets the foid. Proof: Back in the day people were shorter. Napoleon was 5'5-5'7, which was considered AVERAGE. Today the average is higher, proving that as we progress in history people grew taller and taller.

A certain height is required obviously, but once you reach it you need to have a good face too.

6'3+ minimum in a foids eyes

Look at history. The taller male ALWAYS gets the foid. Proof: Back in the day people were shorter. Napoleon was 5'5-5'7, which was considered AVERAGE. Today the average is higher, proving that as we progress in history people grew taller and taller.
yes if there were two 6/10 males a girl would choose the taller one of course. but height isnt the only reason why a girl would like u. still need the looks