Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unpopular opinion : height wont get u girls

S

shibo

Officer
you still need to have a good looking face and face is everything. Of course height helps and if u had to choose to be a 2/10 manlet or a 2/10 6 feet guy u would choose the 2nd option. But thats not gonna get u girls. so i dont get why people think if they were 6 feet girls would throw themselves at you. you still need a good face and being 2/10 while being 6 feet wont make u some chad all the girls will love

face > height > frame > status

I am 6/10 in face. If I was 6ft I would have never came across the word incel. Height matters a LOT.

Yeah face is the biggest factor

You need the complete package to succeed in 2019. Foids won’t accept you unless you have it all.

Of course bro. Only coping manlets will blame their height instead of their face. Face is everything.

I am 6/10 in face. If I was 6ft I would have never came across the word incel. Height matters a LOT.
if your have a 6/10 face you shouldnt be a incel anyway. thats above average

>r/unpopularopinion
Images 1

Can confirm. 6'4", virgin, never had a girlfriend.

Somehow many people seem unable to grasp that face >>>>> height.

Face>everything. Face reveals your genetic fitness.

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> social status(includes wealth) > body(height/frame/build)

if your have a 6/10 face you shouldnt be a incel anyway. thats above average
I am also a curry. I would be an incel even if I had 8/10 face.

face>all
but you can get surgery for your face, not for your height = it's over for manlets.

Fuck off. Height > Face > Frame > Status
no man girls see height as a plus instead of a deal breaker. all they care about is if the guy is atleast the same height as them. so a 5'2 girl would rather have a good looking 5'2 guy over a 2/10 6 feet guy

no man girls see height as a plus instead of a deal breaker. all they care about is if the guy is atleast the same height as them. so a 5'2 girl would rather have a good looking 5'2 guy over a 2/10 6 feet guy
You're wasting your time trying to have a sensible discussion with him - he's just a negative IQ shitposter.

Height matters

Height matters

The taller you are the more it makes up for your subhuman face.

I bet OP is a 6'4 vocel

If I were to be 6'3+ at least I can get plastic surgery to cope

With height you are screwed both ways as an incel

Height can get you girls. I've seen bad looking tall men with gfs
I've seen bad looking average height and below men with gfs too. You can be cucked at any height.

height = much higher chance of getting a girl & respected in general
short = just neck if you aren't attractive or white lol

A certain height is required obviously, but once you reach it you need to have a good face too.

I find it fucking hilarious how autistic tallfags cope by claiming that "face is all" yet real life proves otherwise.

Face > anything else. That much is certain.

Height is a meme spawned from ugly black girls and is only believed by basement dwelling autists.

Face is everything beyond being above the avg woman in stature and skull size.

Agreeded. I'm 5'9 and I know a Chad manlet in real life (PSL 6 face, blond and blue eyed) who manages to be even shorter than I am and has a Stacey girlfriend.

Agreed

Ik a IRL Chad who is real short and has a gf rn and a few before

Height can but you need face for it tho

Agreed

Ik a IRL Chad who is real short and has a gf rn and a few before

How tall is the chad

It's face but everything must ornament it also. The more high narcissism the girl then the more discerning.

I agree with this post, face is everything, and not height, and this is coming from a Tallfag whos 6'4". If height was everything I wouldn't be an incel. Plain and simple.

I agree with this post, face is everything, and not height, and this is coming from a Tallfag whos 6'4". If height was everything I wouldn't be an incel. Plain and simple.
JBT bro

Seems like none here has mentioned hair.

Manlets on Suicidewatch