Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unpopular opinion: girls that reject you aren't always inherently bad

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I don't hate every girl that ever rejected me and I don't think it is morally wrong to say no to someone's advances.

What I
do think my hatred for foids came from are the ones who are cruel.

Here are some examples of my high school oneitises. It is easy to tell which ones are evil and which are not:

My first oneitis was a liar and said she wasn't gonna date till college. That didn't happen :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, has had 4 boyfriends in high school after rejecting me. Also she badmouthed me all the time behind my back so there's that too.

My second oneitis was openly a whore but was unironically the nicest. Was always respectful to me, always a good friend, just wasn't interested cuz she had access to better-looking guys. I understand that. Can't be mad there tbh.

My third oneitis was a bully. Talked down to me all the time, called me stupid, blatantly ignored me, and picked on freshman girls as a senior. She was unironically IT's worst nightmare considering she called theater kids faggots. She was always infatuated with this chad on the track team but he kept friendzoning her :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The fourth girl I was kinda interested in during high school wasn't really a oneitis but I said screw it and asked her out. She said no cuz she was kinda a volcel but we hung out before and she was usually nice so I couldn't really blame her for being chad only. Also my third oneitis was mean to her too lol.

The first and the third oneitises were bitches and liars so I kinda dislike them but I feel like the ones who are polite about rejection and aren't abusive are okay and I don't really harbor hatred for them.

Last edited:
If you're an incel, all girls reject you.

And whether they're bad or not is irrelevant. It's just in their nature to want to ruthlessly drive you out of the gene pool.

What pisses me off is how theyre all the same. They all think they’re too good for me and i have to live in so much pain as a result

What pisses me off is how theyre all the same. They all think they’re too good for me and i have to live in so much pain as a result
yeah I agree tbh, from a binary standpoint you could argue all women described are objectively bad because I didn't get with any of them

I guess I tried to take a more holistic approach which is probably not what the guys have around here

Popular opinion

What about the girls you can easily talk to? You told you ignore your oneitis and ignored one that was interested you, while you can easily choose foids to talk to, and you think some foids are good, you are also ok with rejection, not only soypilled but also volcel

What about the girls you can easily talk to? You told you ignore your oneitis and ignored one that was interested you, while you can easily choose foids to talk to, and you think some foids are good, you are also ok with rejection, not only soypilled but also volcel

Did she directly ask?

Why you following me nigga

I don't hate every girl that ever rejected me and I don't think it is morally wrong to say no to someone's advances.

What I

Here are some examples of my high school oneitises. It is easy to tell which ones are evil and which are not:

My first oneitis was a liar and said she wasn't gonna date till college. That didn't happen :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, has had 4 boyfriends in high school after rejecting me. Also she badmouthed me all the time behind my back so there's that too.

My second oneitis was openly a whore but was unironically the nicest. Was always respectful to me, always a good friend, just wasn't interested cuz she had access to better-looking guys. I understand that. Can't be mad there tbh.

My third oneitis was a bully. Talked down to me all the time, called me stupid, blatantly ignored me, and picked on freshman girls as a senior. She was unironically IT's worst nightmare considering she called theater kids faggots. She was always infatuated with this chad on the track team but he kept friendzoning her :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The fourth girl I was kinda interested in during high school wasn't really a oneitis but I said screw it and asked her out. She said no cuz she was kinda a volcel but we hung out before and she was usually nice so I couldn't really blame her for being chad only. Also my third oneitis was mean to her too lol.

The first and the third oneitises were bitches and liars so I kinda dislike them but I feel like the ones who are polite about rejection and aren't abusive are okay and I don't really harbor hatred for them.
Yeah I kind of agree with you , I hate the foids that tried to gaslighting me, the mockery, or if they try to take advantage of my with manipulation.

But in all honesty if a foid would have told me that she is rejecting me because I'm ugly that would be very thankful with her , It would have saved me a lot of pain.

Besides anyone have the right to "not like a thing" I don't want to force my ugliness on other people.

Truth and honesty was all I ever wanted

What I

im not even gonna read this shit, NO NO NO

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

What I

Idiot cuck Most foids start fucking chads in middle school, at least from my experience. And nobody I knew gave a shit but if an Incel wanted to experience sex, everyone flips their shit. :soy::lasereyes::feelsree:

That’s the problem. A major problem that I intend to rectify. ( said by Elliot Rodgers pointing in the camera :feelshaha:)

It is bad 'cause you wanted to fuck and she said no. I don't give a fuck and shut your fuckin mouth you motherfucker.

If no fuckin stupid laws and society you would fuck so shut the fuck up.

FUCK YOU

Why are you using to gay reddit titles like unpopular opinion? :feelswhat:

So..
Odd numbers bad, even numbers good?

In all seriousness... good post man.
I read some of these stories like yours, and I realize I've been relatively lucky with how women have said no over the years.

Last edited:
I strongly disagree

You are valuing and determining your self worth based on women,that is simp behaviour
No finding a mate is any organisms strongest instinct. Why? Because we evolved that to ensure the survival of our species. If we can’t get that need met, we go crazy. Just like how animals in the wild fight to death for a mate

If you're an incel, all girls reject you.

And whether they're bad or not is irrelevant. It's just in their nature to want to ruthlessly drive you out of the gene pool.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: