Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unpopular opinion- Filipinos facially mog

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
The only reason whites slay in philippines is because whites are like 6ft on avg and they’re 5’6 on avg.

Filipinos facially mog

- Black hair
- naturally olive skin
- positive tilt brows
- ideal eye shape
- compact midface
- full lips
- forward growth jaw
- insanely good palate, perfect smile

- only problem is recessed maxilla. Which u can’t even tell from the front. Just the side.

Biggest cope i've ever seen

COPE

Then why do they have gfs, while I rot????:feelsthink:
Where do they have gs? Filipinos are Giga ricecels, they can't even Kpopmaxx. I think you're talking about the 5% best looking Filipinos with foreign blood, they don't represent the other 95%.

You guys haven't accepted the fact that Filipinos will be cucking Chad

Where do they have gs? Filipinos are Giga ricecels, they can't even Kpopmaxx. I think you're talking about the 5% best looking Filipinos with foreign blood, they don't represent the other 95%.
Two Filipinos at my job have a gf, they've gotten more women then some White guys.

Two Filipinos at my job have a gf, they've gotten more women then some White guys.
You see two Filipinos who slay and think they represent the whole population? Bro c'mon

You see two Filipinos who slay and think they represent the whole population? Bro c'mon
What about the Hapa Filipino that cucked my best friend and beat me up? Not all Filipinos slay, but most mog me and 4/10 Whites.

Cope, they mog ricecels 100x over: they are associated with being thugs and have a culture closer to spics than autistic stemcel Chinese.

Cope, they mog ricecels 100x over: they are associated with being thugs and have a culture closer to spics than autistic stemcel Chinese.
People judge you by your looks, not your culture. Filipinos look very similar to Indonesians. Most people aren't even aware what they're culture is like, they think of them as nerdy gooks, definetly not as thugs.

What about the Hapa Filipino that cucked my best friend and beat me up? Not all Filipinos slay, but most mog me and 4/10 Whites.
Yeah Hapa Filipinos can somewhat slay, still the average Hapa can't keep up with the average white. And for full blood Filipinos It's impossible unless they're the top 5% best looking.

People judge you by your looks, not your culture. Filipinos look very similar to Indonesians. Most people aren't even aware what they're culture is like, they think of them as nerdy gooks, definetly not as thugs.
Doesn’t matter, they just need to go for their own race, play thug game and intimidate/marry young their women. Spics do the same and are currently breeding out whites in the US even though they are all ugly and 5’4 midgets. :feelskek:

Yeah Hapa Filipinos can somewhat slay, still the average Hapa can't keep up with the average white. And for full blood Filipinos It's impossible unless they're the top 5% best looking.
Even his half brother (full filipino) banged stacies in Highschool and College, he eventually cut his balls off and died though.

Cope award 2022

Ah alr, do most whites irl actually care about the demographic change happening in burgerland or not really?
Not really, almost oblivious in my opinion. In Highschool, some White kids would publicly self-hate, the same way Currycels vent about being Curry.

Since when does black hair mog

Filipinos have massive inferiority complex. Its because they are short, dark, ugly, and stupid. Actually, most south east asians are like that. And they are aware of this.

5'6 on average? A 5'6 filipino dude is considered above average height. Most are 5'4.

Filipinos look quite distinct usually. I think they're a bit like marmite.

The only reason whites slay in philippines is because whites are like 6ft on avg and they’re 5’6 on avg.

Filipinos facially mog

- Black hair
- naturally olive skin
- positive tilt brows
- ideal eye shape
- compact midface
- full lips
- forward growth jaw
- insanely good palate, perfect smile

- only problem is recessed maxilla. Which u can’t even tell from the front. Just the side.
HAHAHAHAHAHA no

THEY ARE THE WETBACKS OF ASIA

brutal heighmogging, tiniest penises in the world.

It's over before it even began

Even facially, they look like monkeys, or some kind of slave race