Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unpopular opinion: Female anime pfp's shouldnt be allowed

AmnesiaHazecel

AmnesiaHazecel

NO VIRGIN PUSSY NO WORK
★★
I noticed that everyone is nicer to cels who use female anime profile pictures and want to talk about why i think this is happening.

Males are programmed to seek attention from foids by simping for them. We of all men should be aware of this problem, that is wired in our brains.

Using a female anime picture is a way of twisting the perception of other users, tricking them subconsciously into being nicer and giving more attention to them.

Threads from anime picture users, get more replys and nicer ones in general. They seem to be the star of the show on this website by adding a little bit of that potent foid smv to their name.

Its not much different from trannys trying to appear as foids to get first class citizenship treatment from cis men.

Halo effect is universal

:yes: and bring back those fucking emojis

why dont u use one yourself then lol

Based. This is the equivalent FAGTOWs using pictures of women in their thumbnails to get views.

this is true I hate people with disgusting profile pictures

why dont u use one yourself then lol

I couldn't find your old kanna AVI:feelsrope:

Great point. That cunt Caesercel was the one who tried to ban me just the day I came in.

Yeah you know, that's why I changed my pfp into a text one cause the moment I include a face, people will think things based on my pfp, good or bad. I'm not pfp.

I noticed that everyone is nicer to cels who use female anime profile pictures and want to talk about why i think this is happening.

Males are programmed to seek attention from foids by simping for them. We of all men should be aware of this problem, that is wired in our brains.

Using a female anime picture is a way of twisting the perception of other users, tricking them subconsciously into being nicer and giving more attention to them.

Threads from anime picture users, get more replys and nicer ones in general. They seem to be the star of the show on this website by adding a little bit of that potent foid smv to their name.

Its not much different from trannys trying to appear as foids to get first class citizenship treatment from cis men.
Kys faggot

let brocels cope with their waifus

Great point. That cunt Caesercel was the one who tried to ban me just the day I came in.

Yeah you know, that's why I changed my pfp into a text one cause the moment I include a face, people will think things based on my pfp, good or bad. I'm not pfp.
you are probably the strangest user on this form tbh

@Ritalincel so that was your trick all along