Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unpopular opinion: Being rich & good looking is still NOT enough to attract girls. Social-skills, personality, & character is also very important.

N

niki

Waiting for info.
-
I'm from Indonesia. [UWSL]I'm actually quite good-looking & well-off financially, but in reality, even I still failed mostly to attract women. Well, sure initially, most women/girls seems to be attracted to me, but usually soon or later, they've started to ignore me. What's never discussed is social-skills, personality, & character. Now THAT is also very important in the eyes of women/girls. Most women for example don't like a "depressed" guy/person (or "negative, downer", whatever it is called). Most girls seem to fall for CERTAIN personality/attitude/characters, and NO MATTER how rich, handsome you are, if you suck at socializing (or social-skills) - especially if you're an introvert just like me, and who is also quite a 'deep thinker' & being real honest - then you're already labelled not "NORMAL", and that already hurt your chances to attract women. Heck, women obviously won't date the red pill, let alone black pill guys like us. You know the popular cliche phrase right: Girls usually just want to have fun, and therefore only like guys who are FUN! It's sad that such obvious fact is completely missed & never discussed, even among red pill & black pill community online. [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]

Hi IT Infiltrator, can you donate me some money on paypal so i can get me a gaming pc and moneymaxx?

I'm from Indonesia. [UWSL]I'm actually quite good-looking & well-off financially, but in reality, even I still failed mostly to attract women. Well, sure initially, most women/girls seems to be attracted to me, but usually soon or later, they've started to ignore me. What's never discussed is social-skills, personality, & character. Now THAT is also very important in the eyes of women/girls. Most women for example don't like a "depressed" guy/person (or "negative, downer", whatever it is called). Most girls seem to fall for CERTAIN personality/attitude/characters, and NO MATTER how rich, handsome you are, if you suck at socializing (or social-skills) - especially if you're an introvert just like me, and who is also quite a 'deep thinker' & being real honest - then you're already labelled not "NORMAL", and that already hurt your chances to attract women. Heck, women obviously won't date the red pill, let alone black pill guys like us. You know the popular cliche phrase right: Girls usually just want to have fun, and therefore only like guys who are FUN! It's sad that such obvious fact is completely missed & never discussed, even among red pill & black pill community online. [/UWSL]
Halo mas apa kabar

I'm from Indonesia. [UWSL]I'm actually quite good-looking & well-off financially, but in reality, even I still failed mostly to attract women. Well, sure initially, most women/girls seems to be attracted to me, but usually soon or later, they've started to ignore me. What's never discussed is social-skills, personality, & character. Now THAT is also very important in the eyes of women/girls. Most women for example don't like a "depressed" guy/person (or "negative, downer", whatever it is called). Most girls seem to fall for CERTAIN personality/attitude/characters, and NO MATTER how rich, handsome you are, if you suck at socializing (or social-skills) - especially if you're an introvert just like me, and who is also quite a 'deep thinker' & being real honest - then you're already labelled not "NORMAL", and that already hurt your chances to attract women. Heck, women obviously won't date the red pill, let alone black pill guys like us. You know the popular cliche phrase right: Girls usually just want to have fun, and therefore only like guys who are FUN! It's sad that such obvious fact is completely missed & never discussed, even among red pill & black pill community online. [/UWSL]
Woi tinggi badan lu berapa katanye good looking?

@niki woi jawab woi

Itu namanya Neurotypicall
kalau muke lu bagus tapi ngga tinggi ya sama aja

What's never discussed is social-skills, personality, & character. Now THAT is also very important in the eyes of women/girls.
Not nearly close to how much is important looks and height, money and status.

Njir sombong bener pertanyaan gua ngga dijawab

I’m a 10/10 billionaire but still truecel cuz my soul is dark and grotesque

I'm from Indonesia.
My favorite button

This is the NT pill. It’s true tbh, I always thought it only meant don’t be autistic but it’s worse than that. You can’t be too thoughtful or even a little bit serious otherwise foids are completely turned off by you unless you’re chad. Foids are children and are uncomfortable with anything that’s not sunshine and rainbows. Almost every couple that I’ve been around, the guy is constantly jestermaxxing and talking in an overly happy tone around his foid, the same way you would with a small child.

This is the NT pill. It’s true tbh, I always thought it only meant don’t be autistic but it’s worse than that. You can’t be too thoughtful or even a little bit serious otherwise foids are completely turned off by you unless you’re chad. Foids are children and are uncomfortable with anything that’s not sunshine and rainbows. Almost every couple that I’ve been around, the guy is constantly jestermaxxing and talking in an overly happy tone around his foid, the same way you would with a small child.

EVERYTHING matters now. LOOKS, finances, status and having a good personality aka being NT. you have to be PERFECT to remain attractive to the average girl. thats how HARD it is. this thread isnt completely wrong but looks will always be the most important thing, you just have to be NT on top of it to really assure lasting success with girls.

Yeah. Even though this post is jokes. I still agree with OP that NT is necessary for normies. Not needed if your a chad or a trucel. But for the majority of men, NT is prerequisite.

I’m glad this IT idiot was banned

aside from it faggot, nt pill is brutal

High IQ you give me hope

social skills can only be obtained if you have friends and shit in the first place to actually socialize with. If nobody ever talks to you or hangs out with you then how are you supposed to obtain social skills?

Lmao how these clowns get accepted here :feelshaha: