Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Unpopular opinion: 99% of cels here would betabuxx a used up whore

J

JBCislaw

Banned
-
Most of you seem to be based, saying edgy shit like rape all foids or majority of men are in beta buxx relationships. I agree modern relationships are cucked af but 99% of you would betabuxx a used up 35 year old bitch in a nanosecond if she showed any interest. Many will deny it and I may get banned but this is an unquestionable truth.

Never. If I ever did though shed have to go 50/50 in the relationship or else I'm not dating her.

If that's true then 99% are faggots.

How did this motherfucker get banned in less than 10 minutes

Probably true. Having never been with a woman is an easy way to end up being a beta buck cuck when a woman shows interest in you the first time. All rationality goes out the window for most people.

He’s right you know. For all the posturing people here do, at the end of the day most of them are just simps who will jump at the first chance of pussy they can get

How did this motherfucker get banned in less than 10 minutes
The mods had enough. They're not having it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Most of you seem to be based, saying edgy shit like rape all foids or majority of men are in beta buxx relationships. I agree modern relationships are cucked af but 99% of you would betabuxx a used up 35 year old bitch in a nanosecond if she showed any interest. Many will deny it and I may get banned but this is an unquestionable truth.
I totally agree tbh, there is too many losers here that keep saying that they will murder/rape someone, but in the reality we know that they are a bunch of short framecels that cant even hold eye contact with the walmart cashier for more than 2 seconds.
They all bring a (even worse) bad reputation to this forum, no wonder people make fun of the users here.
I wont even talk about some of the retards that keep sucking the balls of Elliot Rodger, another retard that killed 6 random people and is treated as if he was God, just because he "had balls" to do it, jfl.

@verzetn thoughts on this post ?
The part of the 35 yo made me remember of you
(it wasnt aimed at you the part of framecels tbh, is that i hate some manlets from this site)

I totally agree tbh, there is too many losers here that keep saying that they will murder/rape someone, but in the reality we know that they are a bunch of short framecels that cant even hold eye contact with the walmart cashier for more than 2 seconds.
I slapped my older female coworker once as she was giving me a little slap on the head for being on my phone (and scolding me)