Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unpopular IS opinion?

Yep. I don't have much of a shot here in USA, but I might be a slayer in Asia. Unfortunately, I cannot travel there and I have too much responsibility here of maintaining family properties and vehicles. Also, all my family, the few that are still alive, are here. Leaving them would suck
Yea that's fair. I was just saying that you hypothetically can do it and you might have the required tools to get the job done, not that it was practical given your circumstances.

Why would you want to be with a woman that isn't truly attracted to you?
Exactly. Honestly being with someone who doesn't want to be with me would make me feel worse than just being alone.

Yea that's fair. I was just saying that you hypothetically can do it and you might have the required tools to get the job done, not that it was practical given your circumstances.
I know. I kinda wish I could do it. I believe I could succeed there. I mog the average Asian man, so I should do ok there. American women are just so fucking bad man, and are mostly chad only whores.

I know. I kinda wish I could do it. I believe I could succeed there. I mog the average Asian man, so I should do ok there. American women are just so fucking bad man, and are mostly chad only whores.
As globalism becomes more and more rampant, we will see more women becoming chad only whores. But when geomaxxing, I still think HTB plus women have the exact same standards and mentality as chad only American women. Thanks to technology, their brains have been fried in validation to the point where they think they deserve the best of the best.

As globalism becomes more and more rampant, we will see more women becoming chad only whores. But when geomaxxing, I still think HTB plus women have the exact same standards and mentality as chad only American women. Thanks to technology, their brains have been fried in validation to the point where they think they deserve the best of the best.
Yep. After a few more years, the era of geomaxxing is going to be over. By the time I could afford it, it's already going to be way too late, sadly.

Yep. After a few more years, the era of geomaxxing is going to be over. By the time I could afford it, it's already going to be way too late, sadly.
It's still worth a shot if you have the assets and time. Try to aim for your looksmatch and not expect a complete fantastical 180.

It's still worth a shot if you have the assets and time. Try to aim for your looksmatch and not expect a complete fantastical 180.
Yeah, I might try it in the future if I can afford it

only russians can be truecels

It's not true that women go for 20% of men and the rest are sexless, it's a redpill myth created by virgins who don't want to accept they are being mogged by the vast majority of the male population. We're a minority.

Women deserve human rights. Also i don't want any woman to be forced to stay with me, i've never understood the "state assigned gfs" cope.
I thought the whole "state assigned gfs" thing was a joke tbh. Do people on here unironically believe in this? I'd only want a gf if she genuinely loves me.

It's not true that women go for 20% of men and the rest are sexless, it's a redpill myth created by virgins who don't want to accept they are being mogged by the vast majority of the male population. We're a minority.
Yeah, it's an unpopular dot-is opinion, and it's also fucking wrong. JFL!

most .is users don't want things to change, because they are foid-worshippers in the name of being blackpilled.

I thought the whole "state assigned gfs" thing was a joke tbh. Do people on here unironically believe in this?
Apparently yes, judging by the reply i got above.

Incels are generally too emotional and have a slave mentality. We should instead show strength and austerity in the face of normgroids and foids.

Exactly. IMHO sub8 theory is kind of legit for casual sex and one night stands but it definitely doesn't apply to LTRs.

- Heightpill is overrated, face + race is GOD, Chadlet gets more foids than tall LTN

- It's better to be an incel in a 1st world "mogger" country than in a 3rd world shithole

- Islam is misandrist and retarded

- Dickpill is very brutal even if you don't use your dick

- Beard is a ugly subhuman trait except if you have golden hair, body hair in general is very subhuman despite being a "male" trait

- White normiecels are mentalcel/NTcel, sub8 law only applies to ethnics

- Half of sandniggers are as ugly and retarded as Indians, we are desert monkey shitskins and don't deserve the glorification in media

- Money and your family's status is extremely important in your self confidence and NTness, I hate "money doesn't matter" privileged pos

- Fatfuck coomers are truecels, calling them "volcel" is incel-shaming

- "Used up whore" is subhuman incel cope, even for foids looks is the only thing that matters and body count is retarded bald redpiller cope, I'd rather marry a used up Stacy that's a literal WHORE than a ugly virgin foidlet

- Majority of men have 0 beauty and in a way it's "reasonable" that foids feel nothing towards us, attraction is a form of insecurity, we are attracted to foids because we feel insecure towards them

Last edited:
i have plenty of unpopular opinions:

1. I believe the most fulfilling life for an incel is to spend as much time masturbating and spreading hatred on the internet as much as possible. Incels should pursue a hedonistic lifestyle alone, and ideally die of a drug induced suicide alone.
2. The ideal time to have children is when you are a teenager, because that's the entire point.
3. A steady diet of country music and rap helps a man feel ignorant, and ignorance is bliss.
4. Responsibility is for cucks.
5. It's not about looks or love or sex, it's about the effortlessness to maintain dominance in a status hierarchy.
6. The problem isn't sluts, the problem is that there's no such thing as a slut, just a bunch of picky whores for Chad.
7. Being stupid and racist is a sign of vigor and boldness

Last edited:
6. The problem isn't sluts, the problem is that there's no such thing as a slut, just a bunch of picky whores for Chad.
:yes::yes: Slut in theory would be pro-incel, but there's no "slut" irl, the frequency of foids having sex with the same few chads isn't the "slut" redpill copers think it is, foids who don't have sex frequently also want chad

It's fine to enjoy watching or playing any sports or sports game

- A lot of incels are simps, just look at some posts here
- An incel most have a hobby to not rot

You aren't truly blackpilled if you aren't a misogynist.