Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unpopular IS opinion?

14Kaiser

14Kaiser

Greycel
What incel or regular opinions do you guys have that would be largely unpopular on this forum?

I think gay jokes are funny asf.

Maybe because it's I'm a zoomercel lol

I think cars are a super fun hobby, particularly muscle cars and trucks. One asshole told me I should be banned for being a car enthusiast, lol, because he thinks it's a normie trait. It's not. Normies only care about cars for the social status, not because they love powerful engines and beautiful cars that are fun to drive

It is possible to be happily single

I don't hate or dislike all/most of women. It's my way of venting and mental shortcuts of my bitterness and misery about modern world and amount of bad reactions I've received from women.

Soon writing about being treated bad by women will be a muh soggy knee thoughtcrime

Love my family.

im white and not a stormcuck

Only manlets are real incels

Boyyyyy stawwwwwwppppp
I located you on the map
Screenshot 20240814 005349 Google Earth

Ill be banned again so
Lets call it the V word

White + tall = fakecel

View attachment 1237968

Now show me a post where they say, ugly tall guys are waste of tallness
and? How about tall guys who just are more than 5"10' and not anything else. They do not get anymore pussy than short guys.Not at all. Foids will say shit like this but that's all. They are not gonna have sex with someone who is not attractive but over 178cm+

most of che chads i've met are under 6 ft

Foids online are x1000 worse than foids irl. Internet attracts the worst, the most opinionated angry bitches. There are decent foids irl, they are rare and they don't want us either. The worst foids are the most vocal ones and make us hate all of them.

Male sexhavers aren't any better that foids, once a person has sex it turns them into a shitheads. They deserve each other.

View attachment 1237968

Now show me a post where they say, ugly tall guys are waste of tallness

most of che chads i've met are under 6 ft

my unpopular opinion is anecdote lovers are retarded and bring down the blackpill
:soy: 'in my experience'
anecdote posting is how sexhavers deny lookism. Literally is. There are stats to back up the correct opinion. Like that one graph floating around the forum that shows below 5'6 gets rejected by all but 10% of foids. That includes all manlets, including non ugly. Many other studies show foids care about height and do greatly prefer 6ft+. Your high school science project that you happened to see only under 6ft chads doesnt mean 6ft isn't preferred by 90% of foids.
Honestly the more retarded thing is there are reasons FOR the stats to be as they are and that lies in an innate ability to diagnose genetics / phenotype from looks. Which does suggest that they would prefer 6ft+. Unless you can find a reason it wouldn't be evolutionary benefitial to prefer the largest male, what the fuck does about 50 or so modern-age influenced foids prove at all? I for example exclusively saw tall chads at school. Not lying, iirc not one was under 6 ft and all the bullied kids were complete manlets. Does that mean ALL chads are 6 ft +? No and if I said that, people could call me retarded, and I'd drag down the blackpill.
Fuck anecdote posters and fuck anecdotes.
The same is true the other way. The fact a foid posted her opinion on twitter is used to say stupid shit like height > face. Not that @Doesitmatter? did, but he did say 'show me a post where'. And if the other guy did enough digging, he could actually quite easily show about 10 posts that make that exact statement which is why its retarded to base an opinion off of it.
Unlike the other opinions posted i deeply detest that this seems to be an unpopular opinion. It wasn't 4 years ago. Stats are on our side so using anecdotes is just lack of awareness of those stats

It's better to be an Incel than in an relationship in 2024

Thugmaxxing isn't worth it for most blackcels.

Even if you do ascend it will be with some ghetto, loud, obnoxious woman that you probably don't want

I don't hate or dislike all/most of women. It's my way of venting and mental shortcuts of my bitterness and misery about modern world and amount of bad reactions I've received from women.

Soon writing about being treated bad by women will be a muh soggy knee thoughtcrime
That's not unpopular
I'm like that as well

Thugmaxxing isn't worth it for most blackcels.

Even if you do ascend it will be with some ghetto, loud, obnoxious woman that you probably don't want
The juice ain't worth the squeeze

Any way of trying to (((improve))) your life is the highest form of cuckoldry.

Sub8 law becomes more and more true as time goes on and the body count of the average woman keeps increasing. When women are virgins, they are more likely to have unique preferences for guys due to inexperience and them having to formulate their type based on their surroundings (this is going away quickly though and most incels wouldn't fit this preference. It applies to LTNs and up), but as time goes on and she sleeps with more men, she can more accurately assess the objective attractiveness of potential suitors by comparing them to all her previous partners. Her own unique preferences will hold less and less weight and she will just gradually end up going for the typical giga chads who can manage to get her attraction receptors working somehow after being completely fried for years.

Last edited:
Women deserve human rights. Also i don't want any woman to be forced to stay with me, i've never understood the "state assigned gfs" cope.

I don't hate women as a collective and
Women deserve human rights. Also i don't want any woman to be forced to stay with me, i've never understood the "state assigned gfs" cope.

Yeah I never understood it either.

Why would you want to be with a woman that isn't truly attracted to you?

Yeah I never understood it either.

Why would you want to be with a woman that isn't truly attracted to you?
A lot of people here understand that they will never be attractive to women so the best alternative to obtain female loyalty, companionship, and sex is to force them to be with you.

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote or hold any political office

White + tall = fakecel
Nah, I'm white and 6'0", and it doesn't get me shit. I have tried starting conversations many times with women only for them to act like bitchy cunts and make it obvious they didn't want to talk to me.

They should definitely be discouraged from holding certain positions of power or be hired into jobs at a disproportionate rate to even out the gender ratio in certain job markets just cause.

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote or hold any political office
Agreed. Also, if women want to keep the right to vote, I think they should have to sign up for the draft too. Equal rights bring equal fights

They should definitely be discouraged from holding certain positions of power or be hired into jobs at a disproportionate rate to even out the gender ratio in certain job markets.
100% agree with this

You’re not a real incel if your face isn’t ugly. Sick of the muh height, muh NT shit, if you haven’t experienced that look of disgust you don’t belong here

Nah, I'm white and 6'0", and it doesn't get me shit. I have tried starting conversations many times with women only for them to act like bitchy cunts and make it obvious they didn't want to talk to me.
It doesn't mean much when you're in an area full of other tall whites, but you do have a higher smv than many here and have the ability to ascend in other places.

It doesn't mean much when you're in an area full of other tall whites, but you do have a higher smv than many here and have the ability to ascend in other places.
Yep. I don't have much of a shot here in USA, but I might be a slayer in Asia. Unfortunately, I cannot travel there and I have too much responsibility here of maintaining family properties and vehicles. Also, all my family, the few that are still alive, are here. Leaving them would suck