Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Unloved

NΩVA

NΩVA

Adventuring.
-
I end the night after jerking off. Tired and exhausted in my bed. Sure, I worked out a little bit today, but for what? I’m still sleeping alone, ambience playing on my computer so the room isn’t complete quiet.

I never wanted this. But yet here I am. Undesired, unloved, nobody thinking about me. It’s so hard to realize that it’s the truth. Nobody texting me, checking in on me. All I have is myself.

Tomorrow will be the same as yesterday and today, along with the next day. Nothing changes. I wait for the day that the universe claims my life and calls me to reincarnate into a better world, where I can have an adventurous life and feel loved. It never began. Maybe after death, I can have hope.

Tomorrow will be the same as yesterday and today, along with the next day. Nothing changes.

Except that you will get older, things will deteriorate, activities you once loved will either fade or become commandeered in some political warfare, and the means with which one might miraculously have a slight but vanishing minutia of a chance at love becomes increasingly alien.

same tbh, this world just hate males but specially ugly males