Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Unless you're a Billionaire You'll Be an Exploited Slave

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
Ever hear normies say something along the lines of "damn those punks on wallstreet. Those rick stockbroker scum" or something along the idea of calling investment bankers rich? Or maybe a reference to lawyers being rich and overpaid. Guess what, they aren't, YOUR JUST UNDERPAID. Wallstreet guys, lawyers, politicians, etc. They are SLAVES to the BILLIONAIRE CAPITALIST CLASS. If you become a corporate lawyer who graduated from Harvard, you'll still be a wageslave cuck for yuor whole life.

This whole "muh rich lawyer/banker/etc" is a meme to tell the middle class that all they have to do to be at the top is get their kids into a good school where they can work on wallstreet or some top lawfrm. GUESS WHAT, NOPE, YOU'RE STILL A WAGESLAVE TO THE ROTHSCHILDS

The Rothschilds are the jews messiah.

this is no news to me

How many thread drafts do you have?

I wouldn’t care if I had money and a gf

Oh this is the thread you mentioned earlier, just found it. I have wealth by proxy, but technically I’d still likely end up wageslaving since I can’t just assume ownership of my uncles cash. He’s willing to finance my ventures though at least

Ted Kaczynski did nothing wrong

i will never be a billionare :feelsrope: