Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Unless you have every girl in the street appraocing you every time you go outside...

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
...you are not chad"

People have to stop making claims like this, they are just flat out wrong. I see chad getting nothing above normal attention regularly. 

No more extremes please

I have to agree. This is the kind of bizarre shit that makes no one want to take us seriously despite this being a serious problem.

NegroKing said:
I have to agree. This is the kind of bizarre shit that makes no one want to take us seriously despite this being a serious problem.

You should try hanging with a legit Chad sometime.

Enigmatic93 said:
You should try hanging with a legit Chad sometime.

I can't. I have no friends. What does it feel like.

The every girl part is an exaggeration, bur they still have the right idea.

NegroKing said:
I can't. I have no friends. What does it feel like.

All the friends I've had were incel or close to it,  but I do have experiences with being in close proximity to Chads. There was a guy that sat at our table during Junior year of high school and women randomly approached him and chatted him up on multiple occasions. Out of all they guys there they chose to go to him.

Enigmatic93 said:
All the friends I've had were incel or close to it,  but I do have experiences with being in close proximity to Chads. There was a guy that sat at our table during Junior year of high school and women randomly approached him and chatted him up on multiple occasions. Out of all they guys there they chose to go to him.

Was he popular?

NegroKing said:
Was he popular?

He had literally just transferred in that year but he already had girls chatting him up like crazy. He wasn't on any sports teams or anything. He was also a nerdy guy that wore ninja turtle gear and was heavily into video games, which is why he sat with us. There is no doubt in my mind that women approached him because they liked his looks. He was your typical pretty boy chad facial appearance wise.

I knew a few Chads. None of them even bothered wasting their free time online. The only time they went online was to meet girls. One who was my roomate went on plentyoffish and found a girl to fuck within a few hours and fucked her that weekend. Their were are so different than us that it is unreal.

Knew another who probably would be the type to call himself a Chad online. He was your typical nerd who would spend all his time on the computer but he was able to lay unattractive women pretty easily. He did manage to get a woman to fly out and he fucked her nonstop and I was super jealous until I saw her. In pictures she was like 4/10. I ended up running into that her in Vegas and saw her in person. In person she was 3/10. I invited her and her friend to stay in my ridiculously expensive hotel room (I think it was around $800 a night) but of course she led me on and then ghosted me after a while.

Enigmatic93 said:
He had literally just transferred in that year but he already had girls chatting him up like crazy. He wasn't on any sports teams or anything. He was also a nerdy guy that wore ninja turtle gear and was heavily into video games, which is why he sat with us. There is no doubt in my mind that women approached him because they liked his looks. He was your typical pretty boy chad facial appearance wise.

Damn that's brutal. Must have been a superChad.

NegroKing said:
Damn that's brutal. Must have been a superChad.

He actually didn't look like a GigaChad or anything. He just had the perfect pretty boy face with perfect skin; he had a small, delicate, and harmonious face with refined features. He attracted freshmen and sophomores like crazy.  He was a bit less popular with the junior and senior women, but that's to be expected as that's when they move on to more masculine Chads.

The honestly sad thing is that I think a lot of people here believe it. Some of them know its just stupid trolling strawman shit but there are people here probably so jaded by inceldom that they think all chad does is have sex. Chad is a human too. just one who's been given a better hand in life.

Pretty much, Chads can easily pick up girls on tinder and in clubs but girls don't just randomly approach them. They would stare at them though, that part is true.

Denying that Chad gets approached regularly means you haven't been in close proximity to Chad long enough

The thing is that I've seen this physically happen in front of me with my own eyes.

Every girl part is an exaggeration. But i get an idea. Every time a chad goes out he doesn't have to put in much effort to get women to pay attention to him.

"every girl on the street" is exaggeration, we need to be more realistic. Yes, this might be true if every girl on the street is drunk.

Gonna have to disagree, Chad gets the attention, women will look at him and smile, they will flirt with him. They will try to initiate a conversation with him. The only time girls run up to him is if he is a hollywood Chad.

NegroKing said:

Morons spewing this sort of bullshit need to be out! Out! Out!

So yeah I agree.

The OP has an agenda to push. Everyone in this thread should report the OP for shilling PUA/Prank videos.

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2017

Go in that thread and report the main post.