Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

University used to be a respected place

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It once was a place for nerds who genuinely wanted to become more intelligent and only said nerds were ever allowed in.

now, they are only a place dumb clueless Chad's go to get a harem of retarded useless whores who finally are free from slut shaming from their parents. It's also a place for greedy fucks to get even richer from the lifelong debt they play on retarded normies who sign up .

It's a complete joke. Going to University as an incel is the biggest simp shit you could ever do. Paying to study hard and not get a job after because connections are all that matters is being a simp. Studying hard while Chad fucks half the girls in your class and doesn't pay a cent due to scholarship and doesn't study at all because he knows connections are all that matter, is being a simp.

Paying to study hard and not get a job after because connections are all that matters is being a simp.
Brutally true.
My old math teacher studied in uni to become an Aerospace Engineer.
After he finished his years of study, he got cucked by the job market.
He couldn't find a job so he ended up teaching maths to a bunch of kids who did not give a fuck.
( Keep in mind, his looks might've cucked him. He looks exactly like the coomer guy, and it's funny and sad at the same time. )
He always acted like an autistic person during class, most likely to make people laugh and it failed miserably.
I wonder if he still works there tbh, he's the only teacher I remember.

mfw cant even get in uni. Too high IQ for me as an ugly male to get in but chads just kinda slide in

Holes, normies and chads have turned it into brothels.

Just like most things, universities became trash when they turned mainstream.

Just like most things, universities became trash when they turned mainstream.
Absolutely. The second that higher education was no longer something unique and became a necessity attended by every 95 IQ retard, it lost all value. Arguably even STEM majors are damn near useless.

Chad can enter any school or facility in the world and fuck his way to graduation

This is so true. Look at Australia. Unis in state capitals are full of foids and upper tier normies, with a few chads. The foids go there to attract chad, while getting their simps/orbiters to do their parts of the group assignments and give them their notes. The male asian foreign students are there for one reason - to get their degree then fuck off back to whatever shithole they came from. They study... study and study some more.

You will be hard pressed to find an ugly white manlet in a capital city uni, there are a few nerds in the science and mathematics courses, but other than that they prefer to do it online or go to some dump in a regional area so they can avoid the degeneracy.

Thr only degrees worth having are engineering, math/stats, hard sciences, computer science, as well as premed sciences like biochemistry etc.

The rest are just horseshit degrees designed to bring in money and make naive idiots feel like they're useful and contributing to society.

Last edited:
Absolutely. The second that higher education was no longer something unique and became a necessity attended by every 95 IQ retard, it lost all value. Arguably even STEM majors are damn near useless.

Let's be honest,MBA is mainly about building a business connections in class.
Thr only degrees worth having are engineering, math/stats, hard sciences, computer science, as well as premed sciences like biochemistry etc.

The rest are just horseshit degrees designed to bring in money and make naive idiots feel like they're useful and contributing to society.

Capitalism Overload XD

Thankfully I'm in India, and the female to male ratio is still under 20% in my uni.

It was my biggest bluepill b4 this site.

Universities used to be places of learning and the highest academic pursuit of knowledge. Now its just 100% of the kids from school getting a useless waste of time degree as an excuse to fuck around. People just pay because they think they will be able have sex, drink and party.

JFL at sports scholarships and free condom dispensers made for chad. Imagine being a kid who works his ass off to be a scientists, finally has enough money for tuition and he ends up sponsoring chad.

I agree with your point however I'd say there's no point going to any university outside the top 50 in the world, all you will do as a normie/incel is just accrue tonnes of debt

There is no love for truth, only nepotism. This is one of the few connections between all the various environments, philosophical, social, economic, tribal, etc.