Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over University sucks

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
University fucking sucks, every day is the same day I swear. My daily routine is basically going to my uni at 6:00 am, browse this site with my phone in a very isolated place until my class starts, fall asleep in the middle of my class, return from my isolated place waiting for the next class to start and repeat until I finish all my daily schedule and return to my home to LDAR as o always do. There are no parties or shit, everything is so boring and letargic, guess this shit only happens In the USA

University fucking sucks, every day is the same day I swear. My daily routine is basically going to my uni at 6:00 am, browse this site with my phone in a very isolated place until my class starts, fall asleep in the middle of my class, return from my isolated place waiting for the next class to start and repeat until I finish all my daily schedule and return to my home to LDAR as o always do. There are no parties or shit, everything is so boring and letargic, guess this shit only happens In the USA
If there where parties or hang outs , would they invite an incel ? Just don't care about it, and wait till it's over.

In which country do you live bro? I'm not in USA but here People at university organize often parties and hangouts, obviously I'm not invited there because girls say that I'm ugly and they don't want to see my face.

I don't get why people even waste their time with studymaxxing and shit. After finishing High School, just do an education, advanced training and work your way up for money insteadt of this suiful shit. Univerisites are places for Chads and Stacies only. I know what Iam saying, because I've it all behind me.

4PNIrbc.jpg

Start making money on the internet and say "fuck uni" tbhthb

srs

what subject are you studying?

I also spend most of the time browsing this site during lecture lmao

Cope. You are incel that's why you hate it but university is great.

how many lessons do you get a week?

dude university lmao

Grateful that i study in a saudi university. No coed no crap. Just me and my incel crew.

I don't get why people even waste their time with studymaxxing and shit. After finishing High School, just do an education, advanced training and work your way up for money insteadt of this suiful shit. Univerisites are places for Chads and Stacies only. I know what Iam saying, because I've it all behind me.

Depends what kind of university. Entering the one I go to is so hard that it requires a lot of no-lifing algorithms. There are so few girls and the guys are all bugmen who probably only seen a vagina at birth. There are a few exceptions of course, such as really hard working guys who are also good looking. But in general people who are so good looking don't bother that much with learning.

I will write my experinces when ı start to university next month

At a uni with a lot of parties. Invited to 0.

Hey, at least you're surviving it, right? A few weeks back you thought you wouldn't be able to, that you'd rope before setting foot inside the building, but now you've somehow managed to go for a while..

1322796219001.png

Hey, at least you're surviving it, right? A few weeks back you thought you wouldn't be able to, that you'd rope before setting foot inside the building, but now you've somehow managed to go for a while..

1322796219001.png
Yeh kinda I thought it would be much worse but I can do this
so are they distributed evenly across the week or packed in 2 or 3 days?
I have 3 lessons in Monday, another 3 in Thursday, I have the same lessons in wednesday and Tuesday

Last edited:
If there where parties or hang outs , would they invite an incel ?
I always thought my boarding school was the most boring place ever, until I realized there were tons of parties, kickbacks, and hangouts, I was just never invited. For us, university is not any different. People in their teens and 20s love to have fun, but they love to exclude us even more :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Work is even worse. At least in uni you can play on your phone and rest a bit. At work you need to actually do what you're told for more than 8 hours a day. And, if you're asocial like me, you aren't going to get any raises or promotions, while younger people than you will be your bosses.

why do people go into uni expecting party invites to be handed to them? unis dont set that shit up its all just the chads and stacies and people in their social circles that are in the know

University is hell if you are sub 8

For me uni was pretty much like highschool,but instead of being bullied I just got ignored.

Which is an improvement,I guess.

studycelling is suicidefuel