Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

University story

joocel52

joocel52

Recruit
★★★★★
Here is a story you guys might like. A few months ago, i was eating noodles in a restaurant nearby my university. As i sat down, i noticed a couple. The man, like me, was israeli (yea kikes le bad and all that), but the woman, who was very pretty, was asian. Naturally i listened to their conversation.
He: "so, youre from korea eh, you like sushi or something?"
She: (momentary shock) "in korea we eat sushi too but blah blah blah"
i was already annoyed. I look like a skinny sandnigger. he was phenotypically european and of an impressive physique. only got worse from here - they started to discuss their sex life. At first the guy went on about how much he and his girlfriend (i than realised this woman wasnt his girlfriend) want to visit korea. than the korean woman STARTED TO TALK ABOUT HOW SHE LOST HER VIRGINITY IN HIGHSCHOOL TO A BOYFRIEND WHILE LAUGHING LIKE THIS: TEE HEEEEE ;)
i was seething, but they walked away afterwards. i suppose he will fuck her sooner oh later.
Life is life!

A
Here is a story you guys might like. A few months ago, i was eating noodles in a restaurant nearby my university. As i sat down, i noticed a couple. The man, like me, was israeli (yea kikes le bad and all that), but the woman, who was very pretty, was asian. Naturally i listened to their conversation.
He: "so, youre from korea eh, you like sushi or something?"
She: (momentary shock) "in korea we eat sushi too but blah blah blah"
i was already annoyed. I look like a skinny sandnigger. he was phenotypically european and of an impressive physique. only got worse from here - they started to discuss their sex life. At first the guy went on about how much he and his girlfriend (i than realised this woman wasnt his girlfriend) want to visit korea. than the korean woman STARTED TO TALK ABOUT HOW SHE LOST HER VIRGINITY IN HIGHSCHOOL TO A BOYFRIEND WHILE LAUGHING LIKE THIS: TEE HEEEEE ;)
i was seething, but they walked away afterwards. i suppose he will fuck her sooner oh later.
Life is life!
Another fellow jewcel, welcome to the forum :feelsaww:

Should have thrown some money at them kike. Bit honestly women talk about promiscuity in such a normal way its disgusting.

Should have thrown some money at them kike. Bit honestly women talk about promiscuity in such a normal way its disgusting.
i agree so much. indeed its that idgsusting laugh she made after describing how she lost her virginity. i suppose it was to arouse mr chad there, as these idiotic gestures relate to attention seeking.

STARTED TO TALK ABOUT HOW SHE LOST HER VIRGINITY IN HIGHSCHOOL TO A BOYFRIEND WHILE LAUGHING LIKE THIS: TEE HEEEEE ;)
They're brains are obsessed with that shit. can't go a few seconds without mentioning sex, girlfriends, boyfriends, my wife/husband, etc.

They're brains are obsessed with that shit. can't go a few seconds without mentioning sex, girlfriends, boyfriends, my wife/husband, etc.
true. and we live in an age where they are encouraged to brag on about this crap, instead of having to be chaste. imagine such a conversation in the aztec empire, or the abbasid caliphate - the woman would have been beat to death by mr chad. here the opossite happens