Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

University of Minnesota Student Magazine Complaining their Student Forums overrun by incels complaining

Fiddlesticks03

Fiddlesticks03

Banned
-
They use the literal and actual definition of the term: involuntary celibate. They say the solution to (students?) complaining about stuck up University girls is to report the struggling young men to Reddit (presumably for disliking how women treat them?). Yes, that will solve the situation /sarcasm

"Although [the U Minnesota subreddit is not] officially affiliated with the U, it allows students to come together online to ask questions, discuss campus issues, and freely state their opinions. The communities are reviewed by moderators, rather than by Reddit staff, meaning anything goes as long as the moderators approve. At the bottom of several posts on the University of Minnesota Reddit, you will often see misogynistic comments from incels with a large number of downvotes. Incel, short for involuntary celibate, usually implies it is a male who blames women for their celibacy and has generally a demeaning attitude towards women. Usually, a few people will have replied to the sexist comment, but this seems to only fuel the incel. With the level of anonymity offered by the internet, it is difficult to hold people accountable for their comments, leading to the dilemma of determining the most effective way to respond.
On one hand, it is important to hold these unacceptable behaviors accountable in order to foster change. But on the other, attention fuels the incels on Reddit and the trolls on other websites. The best thing one can do in response to these comments is downvote, report, and keep scrolling even if the natural instinct is to argue back. Although it is difficult, it will send the comment to the bottom of the comment section and result in fewer views. It is our job to respond to these comments negatively and appropriately, not in a way that fuels more hate and increases the attention given to these incels."
https://www.wakemag.org/voices/2019/11/4/responding-to-reddit-incels

>Fiddlesticks
Should have been Fishy sticks :feelsokman::feelshaha:

Some based comments I found:

Last edited:
Fuck normies
dont go ET.jpg

Last edited:
Best comment goes to SignificantLand: "absolutely based. Also, good evening and repeal the 19th."

No one irl will admit to using reddit. Its fucking embarassing. What kind of loser exchanges sjw banter on reddit

More and more men are becoming bitter towards women. That is why I LOL @ people who say "this situation will continue forever" - Oh yeah ? Good luck upholding civilisation when a majority of beta-males hate women, good luck.

didn't read but fuck em

More and more men are becoming bitter towards women. That is why I LOL @ people who say "this situation will continue forever" - Oh yeah ? Good luck upholding civilisation when a majority of beta-males hate women, good luck.

Of course every place is filled with incel comments because amount of incels is increasing.
The real question is, how are you going to solve inceldom?
Banning people from speaking about their problems won't make their problems go away

Unis are hypergamous af, dont blame them for complaining

lmao soon we will be the majority and then society will have some trouble on there hands. i got dibs on burning buildings to the ground ,smashing cars up ,petrol bombing gas stations, feeding foids into woodchippers, pissing on job provider staff while they are gagged and bound ,dancing around the cities while wearing a purge mask, setting mastiffs on anyone that crosses me ,flying a boeing 747 up the ass of a stuck up foid with daddy issues, pretending to be air traffic control and crash planes into any female on the highway, ride a horse into a rural town and declare myself an outlaw before shooting the place up ; pit foids against each other in a fight to the death street fight, pat a great white shark, finger fuck some one from mc donalds, steal a petrol truck and drive it into supre and blow it up.

fuck I run out of ideas.

>hold accountable

It's not a crime speak badly of m'lady, you fucking commie faggot.

Of course every place is filled with incel comments because amount of incels is increasing.
The real question is, how are you going to solve inceldom?
Banning people from speaking about their problems won't make their problems go away
The West is a huge embarrassment to civilized history.

Don't step back. Don't give a single shit about (((political correctness))),
PC culture = evil and convenient expression control

Last edited:
lmao soon we will be the majority and then society will have some trouble on there hands. i got dibs on burning buildings to the ground ,smashing cars up ,petrol bombing gas stations, feeding foids into woodchippers, pissing on job provider staff while they are gagged and bound ,dancing around the cities while wearing a purge mask, setting mastiffs on anyone that crosses me ,flying a boeing 747 up the ass of a stuck up foid with daddy issues, pretending to be air traffic control and crash planes into any female on the highway, ride a horse into a rural town and declare myself an outlaw before shooting the place up ; pit foids against each other in a fight to the death street fight, pat a great white shark, finger fuck some one from mc donalds, steal a petrol truck and drive it into supre and blow it up.

fuck I run out of ideas.
Biggest lifefuel ever