Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News University of Idaho students REFUSE to return to campus until suspect is caught for brutally murdering Chad and his harem in their beds

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
JFL imagine the stupid campus shilling for some degenerates.

Stupid Chad worshippers

My headline would be: Dumb protesters make up reason to be lazy

would they have protested if it was an incel being killed ?

Incel stealth modus activated :feelsLSD:

My guess is a drug dealer

Kids are soft nowadays. Anyways, I find it interesting the killer is still on the loose? Will this actually end up being some cold case foids obsess over in a Netflix documentary 10 years from now?

staying home by using their death as an excuse

Imagine naming a place in Idaho called Moscow:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Kids are soft nowadays. Anyways, I find it interesting the killer is still on the loose? Will this actually end up being some cold case foids obsess over in a Netflix documentary 10 years from now?
He's long gone.

You think that freak would hang around?

20 bucks says it was a nignog

First time hearing about this, good riddance. The more normalfags offed the better.

Why would you voluntarily skip classes you paid to be apart of for people you don’t know

First time hearing about this, good riddance. The more normalfags offed the better.
I think by this time, he probably ran off to another country or somewhere remote. Def out of state.

:lasereyes: Must. Destroy. Inkwell

Error at Memaddr 0xN166ER: "The pointer is referencing a nigger and thus a non-inkwell object, consume soy to recompile"

Just be white and tall,not even good looking

Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back