Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel University is the most depressing place for an incel to be.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
Everywhere I look, I get mogged by chads. I see foids in all my classes who I can damn guarantee have n counts of higher than 10. I see fucking white chad with ethnic foids (especially curry whores and noodle whores) all the time. I hate these people. I do not fit in with them at all.

angryethnicincel

University was actually better for me. I was not bullied there, just ignored.

Especially when it is raining on a late evening and from your dorm room you can hear people partying in the halls well past midnight :feelscry:

University was actually better for me. I was not bullied there, just ignored.

Of course, a bit better than school but nonetheless a depressing and sad place.

If ı start collage ı will never have any sort of interactions with people around me and just find a job where ı dont need to talk to anyone while not studying,like being a delivery guy

Yep that's why i transferred so i could commute instead of living in a turbomogging hell pit

You won't be welcome there.. An incel has to learn to be self taught.

You can download for free old textbooks, and then to learn you assign questions to yourself. You gradually work through the textbooks on your own.. but its amazing how far you can go even in 1 single week putting hours and hours a day in.

Yep that's why i transferred so i could commute instead of living in a turbomogging hell pit
Living on campus and having to walk to classes every day is hell.

A nightclub is a more depressing place.

At least universities have stuff like libraries where people will leave you alone.

Living on campus at uni and not having any friends that you hang out with on a daily basis is extremely depressing.

Also remember not just the students there want you dead, but also the professors and also the social workers. About the only person who can tolerate you is the university accountant as they get funding per student.
Living on campus at uni and not having any friends that you hang out with on a daily basis is extremely depressing.

Try to meet a subhuman friend. Problem is its hard to find them as they probably don't leave their dorm often.

A nightclub is a more depressing place.

At least universities have stuff like libraries where people will leave you alone.
:feelsokman:The library was my fortress of solitude to get away