Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill University is bullshit.

Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
-
I went to UT Dallas for 2 semesters. It was a disaster. UTD has the highest number (or %, I can’t remember) of autists in the US for a university. It’s got a large Asian and Curry population. Do you know who’s going to succeed? Is it the Asian compsci major who went to every class and got As in everything at a decently competitive school? Is it the Curry who’s studying his ass off to be a doctor? Or is it the Stacy in Kappa Theta Fuckhole who cozied up to a Chad who’s daddy owns a law firm? The Becky who’s fucking the professor to get that coveted internship position?

You and I both know who’s succeeding: the holes who can turn off their brains and coast by on big boobs, a fat ass, and a willingness to put out to get ahead.

University used to be a place of higher learning, where people could go to gain more knowledge, study, converse, and theorize about pressing issues of the day. Now we let foids and their holes control everything because normies are too stupid to understand that just because a bitch is attractive doesn’t mean she’s worth anything, especially in a forum that is supposed to be about knowledge and research.

I never should have gone to college. It was a waste of time, it was a waste of money, and it made my life worse. I learned little else besides the blackpill because even at an incel-filled, autist, Asian/Curry campus, I still saw the few chads own the fucking system, while the smarter, harder working people just sat there and took it. And they took it just because they lost the genetic lottery, and were utterly incapable of doing anything else. How do you convince a potential employer that your resume is worth a job offer when he’s too busy undressing some cunt with his eyes? You can’t. No one can.

Fuck what university has become.

College is just a giant orgy for Chads and foids

Stacys and Chads win 100% of the time. It's not a sophisticated society we live in. It's about survival of the fittest.

And wow all of these Rice and Currys will NEVER see even a sliver of nipple from these stacys JFL.

you work hard for 4-5 years (maybe more), you get good grades, attend all the lectures, and for what? Nothing.

While you're working your ass off, Chads and Stacies are partying all semester long and still passing without lifting a finger.

you work hard for 4-5 years (maybe more), you get good grades, attend all the lectures, and for what? Nothing.

While you're working your ass off, Chads and Stacies are partying all semester long and still passing without lifting a finger.
It’s why I dropped out. I’m just gonna go into welding or trucking or something. Fuck university. Fuck it.

I didn't lift a finger, but I had an actual job, so School was just for classes, ZERO social activity.

Uni is cucked tbh, tuition prices are insane in the US

I'm in college but I don't even attend the classes, too much suifuel.

Drop out.
Nah, 2 more years for my bachelors so I might as well get it. I don't attend anyway so I'm not bothered.

I haven't attended my classes for almost two years now, I pretended to go while i spend time in the uni library or chill around town.
I don't even pretend tbh, I just rot in my room but my parents are fine with it because my grades are good

Nah, 2 more years for my bachelors so I might as well get it. I don't attend anyway so I'm not bothered.
I’m not focused enough or driven enough to self study my way into good grades. Guess it’s why I dropped out.

The Becky who’s fucking the professor to get that coveted internship position?
lol theres actually a becky from ut dallas in my internship group, my ogre face makes that foid super uncomfortable.

UT Dallas bitches are even worse than regular bitches because their competition is lower. A true 8/10-10/10 female thinks she is a literal royal fucking highness. Makes me want to vomit.

while normies watch like cucks, and incels cry in their rooms like kids.
45WW0wy.gif

It’s crippling. Fucking brutal. Even if I cared about my education idk if I could’ve continued it just because of how brutal it was being in a university environment.

College is fucking cancer if you go to a big university. Though frankly I gave up years ago so I don’t feel anything there anyways

HAHAHAHAHA you went to UTD??

Shit bro, that was your first mistake. You'd be better off going to some school in the Appalachians or some shit if you're an incel wanting to go to college (think Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, West Penn) or somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. Dallas has the highest number of shallow whores out of every city I've been to (in this case, lived near). UTD and SMU are literally just egotistical, spoiled, rich whores and Chads. I'm surprised you managed to not go completely apeshit.

HAHAHAHAHA you went to UTD??

Shit bro, that was your first mistake. You'd be better off going to some school in the Appalachians or some shit if you're an incel wanting to go to college (think Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, West Penn) or somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. Dallas has the highest number of shallow whores out of every city I've been to (in this case, lived near). UTD and SMU are literally just egotistical spoiled, rich whores and Chads. I'm surprised you managed to not go completely apeshit.
Like I said, UTD is shockingly incel. Lots of Asians, Curries, and autistic fuckers around. But it just gave the really top tier foids more of a chance to get their boots licked by simps. Brutal. Campus wasn’t the worst because lots of nerdy Asian kids, Dallas proper was awful tho. I barely left my room. I’m now in a bumfuck nowhere town in the middle of Texas. Nothing out here but racist farmers and a 90 year old lady on the property next to mine. The only woman who’s ever been nice to me and she’s liable to die any day now :feelsbadman:

Like I said, UTD is shockingly incel. Lots of Asians, Curries, and autistic fuckers around. But it just gave the really top tier foids more of a chance to get their boots licked by simps. Brutal. Campus wasn’t the worst because lots of nerdy Asian kids, Dallas proper was awful tho. I barely left my room. I’m now in a bumfuck nowhere town in the middle of Texas. Nothing out here but racist farmers and a 90 year old lady on the property next to mine. The only woman who’s ever been nice to me and she’s liable to die any day now :feelsbadman:
I think the problem that you’re suffering is just a general problem of being incel in college, not necessarily dependent on where you go. College is worshipped as some incredible summer camp like dream world where you can just let all your worries go socially but that’s all a bunch of bullshit for people who aren’t chad.

A lot of those Asians came within the past 10 years, the same arrival time as the egotistical West Coast culture that now engulfs that city. The northern suburbs had a shit ton of Curries and Asians too when I went through there, but I lived just many miles northeast of Dallas (I also lived in the city itself for a long time), same shitty egotistical culture was there too, though. Moved out of Dallas last year (2019) and I'm glad I did. After all those shithead Californians moved in and they brainwashed everyone, I was barely keeping sanity. Moving to the middle of nowhere in Texas is definitely a step up, even though it seems desolate.

I also forgot to mention that I've seen a decent amount of Braincels members from Dallas, too. Legit one of the worst cities to be incel in.

Last edited:
I think the problem that you’re suffering is just a general problem of being incel in college, not necessarily dependent on where you go. College is worshipped as some incredible summer camp like dream world where you can just let all your worries go socially but that’s all a bunch of bullshit for people who aren’t chad.
That’s why I dropped out and now plan on getting a blue collar job out in bumfuck nowhere. It’s better than paying out the ass to willfully subject myself to foid worship disguised as a place of higher learning.
A lot of those Asians came within the past 10 years, the same arrival time as the egotistical West Coast culture that now surrounds that city. The northern suburbs had a shit ton of Curries and Asians too when I went through there, but I lived just many miles northeast of Dallas (I also lived in the city itself for a long time), same shitty egotistical culture was there too, though. Moved out of Dallas last year and I'm glad I did. After all those shithead Californians moved in and they brainwashed everyone, I was barely keeping sanity. Moving to the middle of nowhere in Texas is definitely a step up, even though it seems desolate.
Desolate but peaceful. I’m in a trailer from the 80s. It’s outdated, I have no internet, I have no TV, and my washing machine just broke. It’s still miles better than uni. That should say something.