Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 6’11 nigger in my university

OfficERcel

OfficERcel

Banned
-
There’s this 6’11 nigger in my university who’s, i think part of the basketball team I wanna go up to him and call him a nigger and tell him he’s not human because he has a simian shelf should I do it?

no he'll beat you up

great post. have you already screencapped and posted it to IT yourself?

There’s this 6’11 nigger in my university who’s, i think part of the basketball team I wanna go up to him and call him a nigger and tell him he’s not human because he has a simian shelf should I do it?
This nig 100% gets laid all day everyday heightislaw#heightislaw

what is simean shelf

what is simean shelf
IMG 2816

he will transmute his nigger genes into a 9mm pistol and shoot your greycel ass

Last edited:
Do it if you want your skull concaved inside out.

If you want him to humilate you and make you look like a pussy infront of everyone do it

I'm scared he's gonna gang up on me with 4 other 6'6+ niggers
Don't do it. he will gang up on you and beat you to death. Stay away from Niggers, don't take inspiration From my post lol. Calling a nigger a nigger is a death sentence, unless, you're in a car and it's a random one on the street.