Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

University/college thread.

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
I am so sick of reading literal kids born in fucking 2005 complaining about inceldom. Whilst I'm hardly the oldest here and others are far worse off than me, in my opinion not kissing a girl by year 2-3 of college is one of the strongest indicators of genetic trash. Even those 30yo+ virgins who never went to college arguably qualify less for incel status than a early to mid 20's guy who graduated a kissless virgin. University is the last chance for the coping late pubertycels who missed out in highschool. It has the ideal environment to meet more women in four or five years than you will meet for the rest of your life. If you have not managed to find a single female attracted to you in those four years, then you have the license to end it or go ER for incel reasons. I am set to graduate this year at 23 years old after five years of study and I will be an everything virgin. I did not even get close in those five years. The best I could do was keep the attention of a 6/10 while lined up outside a nightclub for more than one minute before she got in and found some Chads.

It if you didn't get anything after college its most likely over.

Graduating uni soon, still a kissless virgin.

The best interaction I ever had with a female was her turning away from me after I approached.

I cant even make a singlenfriend

The best interaction I ever had with a female was her turning away from me after I approached.
You're the original chincel from puahate days? It's bizarre and surreal how popular incel and other -cel suffixes are after all these years. Pretty sure I was the first or one of the first to coin the term gymcel. This is my contribution to the world lmao.

I have one friend in college we both are same height but he is blue picked sadly (5’4) and both curries

You're the original chincel from puahate days? It's bizarre and surreal how popular incel and other -cel suffixes are after all these years. Pretty sure I was the first or one of the first to coin the term gymcel. This is my contribution to the world lmao.

Yes, it’s me. It baffles me as well, I thought DJL would replace LMS but that goes to show how hard it is to predict this stuff. I go to other forums and sometimes run into incel terminology, it’s surreal.

Legit have no friends im sitting alone on a 4 hour break rn

I'm 22 and if I'm still like this by the time I graduate from university, I'm offing myself.

38yearoldcell here. It never gets better, you know your genetic worth by 16. From there it’s a slow, lifeless crawl into nothing. It’s over.

I'll never go to uni, neet for life