Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over United Cuckdom dominated by immigrants

supersoldier

supersoldier

Demigod
★★★★★

over for United Cuckdom

I hope these riots actually scare them away

So is most of Jewrope, you been living under a rock jfl

Have you ever considered TND??

So is most of Jewrope, you been living under a rock jfl
i know, just recent events was demonstrative of the fact that migrants do not integrate and have solidarity with all non-whites/immigrants, when it comes to conflict they act together against the locals

Over for whities. Absolutely over

Its not muslims that are the problem, its illegals regardless of religion. Look at all the Catholic Mexicans that are doing bad shit in america. They are doing this so you side with Israel when it génocides mainly muslims in Palestine

IMG 4487

Its over, move to Iceland.

Its not muslims that are the problem, its illegals regardless of religion. Look at all the Catholic Mexicans that are doing bad shit in america. They are doing this so you side with Israel when it génocides mainly muslims in Palestine
Muslims and Africans are the worst. If you're a Yank, you don't understand Britain. As another commenter said, there's no distinction between legal and illegal, it's the scale of immigration that's the problem here. In the last 30 years we've gone from a 95% white British country to about 80%, and London has become minority white British. And people have been voting against it at every opportunity (unlike in the US). People are sick and tired of it.

In addition, US-style "diversity" policies have really come to the fore over the last 5-10 years. Meaning we're now second-class citizens in our own country. Discriminated against, openly, at every turn. Every advert is full of black people and seeing a white couple on TV is like winning the lottery.

Wales, Ireland and Scotland only have a few million people in them. Last year, a million immigrants came to the UK. They'll cease to exist in a generation if this continues. And, unlike Yankland, we don't have a Constitution. Meaning none of our principals and values are protected. If Muslims vote for Sharia Law, it is enacted.

Wales, Ireland and Scotland only have a few million people in them. Last year, a million immigrants came to the UK. They'll cease to exist in a generation if this continues. And, unlike Yankland, we don't have a Constitution. Meaning none of our principals and values are protected. If Muslims vote for Sharia Law, it is enacted.
what a shame,a perfect country build on nice values and has a nice style design and rich in story beautiful flag about to be taken over by immigrants,get ready to be 50% next thing you see 25% then 15% then 5% then you are the new minority is only a matter of time specially if the climate immigrations come true is over...

what a shame,a perfect country build on nice values and has a nice style design and rich in story beautiful flag about to be taken over by immigrants,get ready to be 50% next thing you see 25% then 15% then 5% then you are the new minority is only a matter of time specially if the climate immigrations come true is over...
Very much so.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI3JBBlmej4

This is what we put up with in the west. Scotland put this guy in charge (unelected, of course).

So close, it’s browns* regardless of religion. That’s why you see black Protestants in America having a higher per capita violent crime rate than literally any Muslim group in Europe ever

*Divided cuckdom

The dominoes are beginning to fall all over the world

Race war NOW. Down with shitskin mudslime invaders! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Nothing will happen, these people are from literal warzones, you think some britfags marching will scare them off?
"Marching"

They've been setting fire to buildings housing asylum seekers.

Keep worshipping your Dennis Rodman-loving Korean pig, sucker.

Over for whities. Absolutely over
Muslims have low IQ's, high rates of inbreeding, totally irrational fanaticism ("Allahu Akbar!") and are very much the minority in Britain, with no military or police presence. They are also hated by most British people (for Rotherham, 7/7 and much else), though this is largely unstated.

They have zero chance. As soon as things really heat up they will be routed.

If I were Muslim I'd be fleeing Britain rn.​

"Marching"

They've been setting fire to buildings housing asylum seekers.

Keep worshipping your Dennis Rodman-loving Korean pig, sucker.
Burning houses down will do absolutely nothing but make government leaders more sympathetic to the migrants. If anything, this makes immigrants MORE protected than the average anglo.

Burning houses down will do absolutely nothing but make government leaders more sympathetic to the migrants. If anything, this makes immigrants MORE protected than the average anglo.
Clueless. And you're pretending to be a revolutionary?

Government leaders are already totally hostile to the British. More sympathy for the migrants from the government will reduce the support of the British populace, who overwhelmingly want less immigration and generally dislike Starmer and Labour, which means more protestors and harder protests. If the migrants react (and they are/will) then the police will have to deal with them more and they don't like that as they're not allowed to fight them, resulting in cops becoming demoralised, leaving the force, wanting to switch sides etc.

I hope these riots actually scare them away
:feelskek: :feelskek: cope
paki pajeets been grooming and enjoying prime brit white pusi for over 3 decades. they weren't scared back then and aren't now.

I don't think britbongs realize how fucked they are. Can you defeat those mudlimes who were taught fighting with machetes, knives, axes since their childhood? I'm afraid they already reached a point of no return. Next station: death.
"who were taught fighting with machetes, knives, axes since their childhood?"

Muslims have low IQ's, high rates of inbreeding, totally irrational fanaticism ("Allahu Akbar!") and are very much the minority in Britain, with no military or police presence. They are also hated by most British people (for Rotherham, 7/7 and much else), though this is largely unstated.

They have zero chance. As soon as things really heat up they will be routed.

If I were Muslim I'd be fleeing Britain rn.