Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unicorn overlord is a snoozefest

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Who thought that having turn based combat without ability to control your units was a good idea. Story is also cliche we have bad evil dark armored knight that betrayed kingdom and now after a decade you have to strike back. :feelsseriously: That's the Disney tier villain it's as bad as the Witcher 3 main baddy.
I guess pretty artstyle and waifus are more than enough to get praise from modern gaymers and sell millions of copies. At first i was mad that it's not on PC but now i'm glad they haven't bothered since it emulates perfectly fine.
I bet that with the next game they won't even let you to move and ai will move on it's own and you will be only listening/reading to the shitty story that you have already heard in your animes 200x times already, when will this casualization finally end? I suppose never cuz nips are now vaxxed zombies that only play shitty gacha or non-interactive jrpg all day.

Prince was supposed to be shown as new strong leader but in their tutorial mission he is weak as fuck and lost his fight, and it was the old granpa that defeated one of the leaders but then in cutscene fake hero is showed as the one that defeated him :feelskek: Nice Ludo narrative dissonance you had there game.

Ryujinx 2024 08 29 11 25 27
Ryujinx 2024 08 29 11 25 55