Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Uni student posts about how everyone socially rejects him, gets told to work on personality and stop being bitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
As someone living in a city near one of the coasts where people are complete pieces of shit, how are people across those regions different? In what way?

Far fewer aggro dickheads. Far fewer nosy people. They actually "live and let live" compared to other parts of the country like the northeast. Cars will actually stop for pedestrians. Women may not like truecels anywhere on the planet, but most of them in the heartland and rural areas won't make you feel like the ugliest man alive like stuck-up cunts in northeastern, northwestern, and southwestern cities always do.

Last edited:
Most people seem to agree that the work place is generally even worse, and that people get even nastier at that point. I've heard quite a lot of particularly vicious workplace stories. I knew someone who literally bullied at autist where they worked until said autist was eventually fired. Not even talking about @JeffGoldblumInTheFly 's story either, I know someone personally who did this.
Might have been me ngl. I was bullied out of my last job and after I raged at someone they fired me.

Can confirm that nothing changes when you start working.

Might have been me ngl. I was bullied out of my last job and after I raged at someone they fired me.

Can confirm that nothing changes when you start working.
I've seen this happen so many times even with me. People bully the ugly male and when the ugly male stands up for himself everyone rages at the ugly male and fires him, or gets rid of him. This is how much people hate ugly people.