Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Uni is starting soon

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
Gotta get ready to deal with all the same fuckers again.

Im starting next year, not sure how I will cope

Maybe just skip all lectures again

put ur head down, focus solely on ur studies, do well on ur exams, graduate and forget anything ever happened. that's what I did.

I just LDAR.

put ur head down, focus solely on ur studies, do well on ur exams, graduate and forget anything ever happened. that's what I did.
Yeah, that's what I should do. I got so depressed I nearly failed a whole semester last year because of a rejection. Now I just wanna focus on the things that I can actually win at.

Yeah, that's what I should do. I got so depressed I nearly failed a whole semester last year because of a rejection. Now I just wanna focus on the things that I can actually win at.
be efficient and work hard. don't get held back anymore semesters or years. get ur degree and be on ur merry way. life after uni is much better take it from some1 who was in ur shoes.

be efficient and work hard. don't get held back anymore semesters or years. get ur degree and be on ur merry way. life after uni is much better take it from some1 who was in ur shoes.
“Keep grinding, keep hustling…”

Man some of the guys here say it only gets worse. I hope they're wrong.

“Keep grinding, keep hustling…”
no it's more like get what u can out of uni and escape it quickly. if ur an incel uni isn't some social game

How to cope. Need guide. HELPPP FUCK I HATE IT SO MUCH I WANT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF MOST OF THEM

Man some of the guys here say it only gets worse. I hope they're wrong.
if ur a truecel don't expect that to change. but u may be able to gain more independence, wisdom, and coping strategies

no it's more like get what u can out of uni and escape it quickly. if ur an incel uni isn't some social game
Yeah. No gf or even any real friends. Some classmates, but no friends.

How to do that when forced to do group work in nearly everything even though I’m doing engineering :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

How to do that when forced to do group work in nearly everything even though I’m doing engineering :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
I was STEM but usually only had to do group work in pairs. Even if I had to work with a foid it wasn't a big deal.

I was STEM but usually only had to do group work in pairs. Even if I had to work with a foid it wasn't a big deal.
Damn that’s lucky. Uk is just shit because every university here forces you to do group work in large groups. Plus give presentations. Fuck this shit

Even my “Maths” module was 40% group work. JFL