Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel uni fucking FUCKED ME UP PERMANENTLY

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I will NEVER forget the injustices I endured there, and I trust you there are MANY and i haven't forgotten a single one. Every day my memories of my AWFUL AWFUL uni experience occupy my thoughts, filling me with rage, regret, and a strong urge to ksgmax. THOSE FUCKING CUNTS. THAT FUCKING BITCH.
They singled me out for being interested in ER, didn't listen or understand anything I told them and treated me like a FUCKING FREAK until they kicked me out. What the fuck was that bitch thinking? She fucking calls me in to sign some paperwork so they can release my info to the psychiatrist who would have given me a second violence risk assessment, and when I get there two university police are waiting and when I ask the cunt what they're doing there she replies "I sounded angry on the phone." That's right that fucking sheltered child was so intimidated by me expressing disapproval about having to take another bullshit violence assessment that she called cops on me just in case i chimp out on her right then and there, some random cunt that I didn't even know. I have so many memories of moments like this. And there will be no justice. No vindication. Never. The thought is enough to make me want to ksgmax in anger. THERE IS NO JUSTICE. NONE. Until the end of time, I will be the one who got kicked out of uni for being a freak, all the cunts who reported me for various bullshit reasons will be the innocent victims of my 0/10 autistic personality, and I will never move past it and live a happy life.

iu

>falling for the UNI meme

[GOER watch picture]

"Violence Risk Assessment"? I bet that's never used against foids unless they really piss off the feminist/SJW establishment.

Universities need a "False Accusation Risk Assessment" program for foid students that measures their levels of sluttiness and feminism to determine how likely they are to make false rape accusations against ugly males.

What did you do trigger them?

"Violence Risk Assessment"? I bet that's never used against foids unless they really piss off the feminist/SJW establishment.

Universities need a "False Accusation Risk Assessment" program for foid students that measures their levels of sluttiness and feminism to determine how likely they are to make false rape accusations against ugly males.

Bro you obviously want to go back.

I don't know what's stopping you from enrolling in a community college. You can even go part time so you can keep working.

I will NEVER forget the injustices I endured there, and I trust you there are MANY and i haven't forgotten a single one. Every day my memories of my AWFUL AWFUL uni experience occupy my thoughts, filling me with rage, regret, and a strong urge to ksgmax. THOSE FUCKING CUNTS. THAT FUCKING BITCH.
They singled me out for being interested in ER, didn't listen or understand anything I told them and treated me like a FUCKING FREAK until they kicked me out. What the fuck was that bitch thinking? She fucking calls me in to sign some paperwork so they can release my info to the psychiatrist who would have given me a second violence risk assessment, and when I get there two university police are waiting and when I ask the cunt what they're doing there she replies "I sounded angry on the phone." That's right that fucking sheltered child was so intimidated by me expressing disapproval about having to take another bullshit violence assessment that she called cops on me just in case i chimp out on her right then and there, some random cunt that I didn't even know. I have so many memories of moments like this. And there will be no justice. No vindication. Never. The thought is enough to make me want to ksgmax in anger. THERE IS NO JUSTICE. NONE. Until the end of time, I will be the one who got kicked out of uni for being a freak, all the cunts who reported me for various bullshit reasons will be the innocent victims of my 0/10 autistic personality, and I will never move past it and live a happy life.
everyone is going to be 6'0+ when i go to uni and i'm 5'3 so thats a disaster waiting to happen

go er or stop complaining

i can relate with my first 2 years of college. everyone actively treated me like shit. the ones that didnt fucking ignored me. if i go back id fuck up at least some of them.

High iq and funny. I autistically rate it 9/10. I mean...

LOL

Find her house and shit on her porch during 4am, you will understand what I mean once you do it.