Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Uni crush... FUCK, I feel like roping rn

There is no such thing as wooing women anymore. It is over if you have to try.

Oneitism is truly a curse. Mine fucked me up for over a year. At least I think i'm immune now.

So... I knew this foid for quite a long time, we have some classes together, I see her frequently at uni, I talk to her quite a lot and she seems very cool... Sweet and such. I started falling for her massively not long ago. I felt like it's best for me to say how I feel. So I did. I told her that I like her and I wish we could spend more time together. She rejected me, saying that she likes someone else. JFL. It hurts soooo fucking much, can't even explain how much.

I honestly feel so down... No motivation to study for exams.

How to get over it? Time? Cutting contact with her?
Yep, cut it off entirely. But the pain will never fully subside

Tindermaxx Asian girls dude, or heck just go for Asian girls. Are you white @OP?

Alright dude, you need to start participating in international students activities in your university, even better if you can land a job or volunteering with them. Aim for the Asian girls if you can, you gotta be really social though. But it's something.

talk to a different girl.

Same, I found out my onetis is dating my best friend a while ago. Eventually you just move on

In high school I drove myself insane stalking and orbiting my oneitis. Never again

its over with OP move on asap

In high school I drove myself insane stalking and orbiting my oneitis. Never again
its pointless torture.

Lol you can only be an orbiter as an ugly man. Call it off OP and try to find someone else if you aren't trucel tier

You get over this by stopping fixating on one èarticular woman and understanding that they are all pretty much the same anyway.
This

Also cut ALL contact(unless she is useful for jobmaxxing or careermaxxing)

The only reason you "love" or "have feelings for her" is due to excessively socializing with her, keep it on the downlow and you will be fine

Relatable...
The only reason you "love" or "have feelings for her" is due to excessively socializing with her, keep it on the downlow and you will be fine
Yes, probably tbh

Yeah, moving on... I guess I will never really forget about it but it will get easier with time. The problem for me is that I often need months to get over foids like that... Will be hard but time is my friend.
from my experience it takes roughly the same amount of time to un-orbit a foid as you spend orbiting her.
so for example, if you orbited for over a year, it's fucking over.

i sometimes still think of my old oneitis, no matter how many years pass, something still remains.
especially if you don't get a new foid. I think another foid is the #1 antidote against oneitis grief, sadly this is not an easy option for us incels.

Wtf boyo how are you so low inhib. How the f when u r blackpilled, I would never ask out foids not even subhumans fuck that not being at least a chadlite

from my experience it takes roughly the same amount of time to un-orbit a foid as you spend orbiting her.
so for example, if you orbited for over a year, it's fucking over.

i sometimes still think of my old oneitis, no matter how many years pass, something still remains.
especially if you don't get a new foid. I think another foid is the #1 antidote against oneitis grief, sadly this is not an easy option for us incels.
I orbitered her for just a couple of months actually, so should be easier... Well, hopefully
Wtf boyo how are you so low inhib. How the f when u r blackpilled, I would never ask out foids not even subhumans fuck that not being at least a chadlite
Tbh... I think it's more about saying what I feel. Hoping that it will be easier then and I think it is at the end of the day. Better telling her how I feel, get over it faster than if I keep those thoughts for myself and torture myself. Well, it's torture either way...