Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Uni crush... FUCK, I feel like roping rn

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
So... I knew this foid for quite a long time, we have some classes together, I see her frequently at uni, I talk to her quite a lot and she seems very cool... Sweet and such. I started falling for her massively not long ago. I felt like it's best for me to say how I feel. So I did. I told her that I like her and I wish we could spend more time together. She rejected me, saying that she likes someone else. JFL. It hurts soooo fucking much, can't even explain how much.

I honestly feel so down... No motivation to study for exams.

How to get over it? Time? Cutting contact with her?

Yes, cut contact with her unless you want to be a beta orbiter

You get over this by stopping fixating on one èarticular woman and understanding that they are all pretty much the same anyway.

Yeah tbh... I have such a massive urge though to keep talking to her.

And time I guess, I need time...
You have to be strong, nothing good will come from her because she isn't a romantic prospect anymore

Gotta accept it and move on, I am sorry for you but that happened to most of us here at some point in life.

Yes, cut contact with her unless you want to be a beta orbiter

That's the best option, if you get back as a friend things will only get worse and you'll lose all of her respect.
So, well, go somewhere and do stuff untill you feel better, maybe your parents have a place in the countryside, maybe yu can get a short holiday somewhere, maybe there's a music festival, just distract yourself and start thinking of next exam.

You have to be strong, nothing good will come from her because she isn't a romantic prospect anymore
True... It's so hard right now though. Fuck
Gotta accept it and move on, I am sorry for you but that happened to most of us here at some point in life.

That's the best option, if you get back as a friend things will only get worse and you'll lose all of her respect.
So, well, go somewhere and do stuff untill you feel better, maybe your parents have a place in the countryside, maybe yu can get a short holiday somewhere, maybe there's a music festival, just distract yourself and start thinking of next exam.
Yeah, that's actually good advice, totally agreed. Just getting busy with other things, stop talking to her and time heals all wounds I guess... This is what I have to do right now.

time to get deepnude and start injecting T buddy boyo

condolences tbh bro, at least you tried though

condolences tbh bro, at least you tried though
Pretty much... I guess it's still better to do that than keeping all those thoughts for myself.

Never talk to her again.

Maybe I should have lifted her :feelsbadman:

Indeed. You should have never talked to her in the first place and lifted her immediately right at the spot.

You should never ask, you can always tell if a girl is interested in you she will telegraph it.

yes what did u expected. ofc she would reject u thats why u are
I feel bad for u sorry :feelstrash: :cryfeels:
Indeed. You should have never talked to her in the first place and lifted her immediately right at the spot.
:lul::lul::lul:... :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
You should never ask, you can always tell if a girl is interested in you she will telegraph it.
True... But it feels better if I am honest and let go my thoughts that are killing me. Well, were.

cope cope cope. Go out do anything dont just sit and think about it. :feelstrash:

common theme that users here fall for the first foid that treats them as humans.

just move on bro. there is no point in hope. you will just make a fool out of yourself.
i cope by looking back and thinking of it as a learning experience.

at least you are better prepared for the next time.

common theme that users here fall for the first foid that treats them as humans.

just move on bro. there is no point in hope. you will just make a fool out of yourself.

Indeed, when foid suddently treats us nicely, we suddenly think they are doing that because they like us. Fuck...

Yeah, moving on... I guess I will never really forget about it but it will get easier with time. The problem for me is that I often need months to get over foids like that... Will be hard but time is my friend.

That's really manipulative coming from foids, and you suffer for months after that since someone has acknowledged for a short time that you exist. I had quite a similar situation recently. Feels bad now, but I won't be a cuck, if she doesn't reply to my message, I won't push it, I'll just ignore her. Fuck this Incel life.

Maybe try faking having a gf to get her interested. It wont do a ton but if you are semi normie tier it might be believable and she will want you a little bit more (females are social creatures so when another female is dating a male foids will think that he is more valuable than they originally thought). However this might not even do anything (it only helps so much, which is not a ton).

You most likely should just move on though tbh. Realistically what I listed about will only help like 3% and that might (aka probably) won't be enough. its always worth a shot though.

That's really manipulative coming from foids, and you suffer for months after that since someone has acknowledged for a short time that you exist. I had quite a similar situation recently. Feels bad now, but I won't be a cuck, if she doesn't reply to my message, I won't push it, I'll just ignore her. Fuck this Incel life.
Yeah, months, exactly... Just lol @ this, brutal. Did you tell her how you feel?
Maybe try faking having a gf to get her interested. It wont do a ton but if you are semi normie tier it might be believable and she will want you a little bit more (females are social creatures so when another female is dating a male foids will think that he is more valuable than they originally thought). However this might not even do anything (it only helps so much, which is not a ton).

You most likely should just move on though tbh. Realistically what I listed about will only help like 3% and that might (aka probably) won't be enough. its always worth a shot though.
Any suggestion is welcomed ngl. Although that one is a bit hard and unrealistic.

Moving on is the best option.

At least you aproach her. Better for stop orbiting her tbh.

Yeah, months, exactly... Just lol @ this, brutal. Did you tell her how you feel?
Wasn't at uni, and never seen her again to tell her how I feel, did you?.

crush

Are you like 13?

Wasn't at uni, and never seen her again to tell her how I feel, did you?.

Anyway, it's quite contradictory to tell her how you feel, but on the other side, she doesn't give a damn about you. I won't be a cuck to phone her and give her attention.

Last edited:
Yeah tbh, I told her how I feel. Then got brutally rejected.
It's really not worth it, we should try to be immune to such manipulations coming from foids, next time.

As she proposed me to go out, I shouldn't let her go, and make an engagement at that moment, not wait for the latter, to see if she's sincere. Anyhow, she didn't think it, I knew it from my past experience, that she would not reply to me. Hope is a bitch.

Last edited:
no man

if you got rejected the first time you're gonna get rejected the second time as well

JFL at having a crush. Is the most depressing thing for an incel. Thank God I never had one tbh.

It's really not worth it, we should try to be immune to such manipulations coming from foids, next time.

As she proposed me to go out, I shouldn't let her go, and make an engagement at that moment, not wait for the latter, to see if she's sincere. Anyhow, she didn't think it, I knew it from my past experience, that she would not reply to me. Hope is a bitch.
:feelsbadman:
JFL at having a crush. Is the most depressing thing for an incel. Thank God I never had one tbh.
Yeah tbh... Have you never had one?