Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Unhappy Betabuxxers now prefer to buy OnlyFans E-Whores Christmas presents over their roastie foid partners

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
This was inevitable. When you ride Chad only until your late 20s and then settle for average Joe and treat him like some provider roommate and give him a kiss on the cheek once a month, then of course he is going to see right through that eventually and seek that attention elsewhere even if it is bullshit. This is the double edged sword that feminism and hypergamy has created for itself.

What's the problem girls? Isn't that what foids do when they cheat Princess? It's not like she was 100% entitled to him or something is it?

And is there a problem with him going to OnlyFans girls??? I thought you wanted 'Female Empowerment' you bigoted bitches.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/kk4u0k/aita_for_being_mad_my_boyfriend_bought_an_only/

Looks like the soy mods have deleted the damn post so I found the content of it on Wayback Machine:-

I (F26) and my boyfriend (M27) have been together for several years. We moved in together this year and with furnishing the place, me struggling with debt and just how hard 2020 has been, we agreed that we would not do presents this year. We are both originally from out of state so we were just planning a quiet Christmas together, staying isolated and inside. For context my boyfriend subscribes to multiple Only Fans accounts, and I am aware of this. He was spending approx $450 a month on subscriptions, but he has cut back after I spoke to him about just how financially alarming his behaviour was. He finds the women on this site help with his anxiety and he doesn't have any other financially draining habits, he sees nothing wrong with his activity. Fast forward to this week, he recieved a post card in the mail. It was one with the text on the back with 'You Jingle My Bells' cartoon on the front. It was from one of the women on Only Fans he subscribes to. The note was thanking him for a generous gift and contained his legal name and our address. I was concerned because

1. He is giving out his and our personal information to someone who is effectively a stranger on the internet.
  2. He got her a Christmas gift, but not me, his actual girlfriend. While I have come to terms with his use of the service, this has really upset me because for the first time these women he subscribes to have broken the third wall and entered my reality. When I confronted him about giving our address he said that the post card he recieved was a prize for exceeding a certain gift value threshold so he wanted to ensure he got it. When I asked how much he paid, $1000! A THOUSAND DOLLARS! I was upset about this, but it's his money and his life. However, today when we woke up this morning I gave him the card I had gotten him and made him his favourite breakfast. He thanked me but reminded me that we agreed no presents this year. He didn't even get me a card. I don't know what happened but something inside me snapped. A $1000 for another woman but not even $2 for a card for me. I lost it at him and stormed out. He keeps ringing and texting me but I just can't face him. I'm just so embarrassed, but I have this voice in the back of my head reminding me that technically he didn't do anything wrong as we had an agreement seperate to his OnlyFans activity. So AITA for being upset about this?
TLDR My boyfriend spent $1000 on another woman but did not get me anything for Christmas.

Funny no one on .co would buy from onlyfans, but you picked a soy.

ngl onlyfans and simps are a sickness
got a cousin that spent some money to buy a girl a dress she really wanted. we don't even live in the same fucking state as her! she is a camgirl to boot. when i asked how much the dress was he said, "not that much"

lol you know he broke his bank trying to fulfill this whore's every wants and desires
like the good little simp he is

$450 a month holy shit. "Simp" should be in the DSM tbh

That sub seems way more soy infested than the last time I was on there a few years ago

This guy is double cucked, not only is he betabuxxing for a roastie who doesn't give a shit about him, he's also simping for e-whores online.

Last edited:
When real sex isn't enough

I bet it's the same kind of female who gets offended when her boyfriend complains about her fucking other dudes on the side. "Stop trying to control me and don't be so insecure, I'm not your property !"

Meanwhile if he merely offers a Xmas gift to a girl on the web :

View: https://youtu.be/SSVDZ0MySk8

Last edited:
That sub seems way more soy infested than the last time I was on there a few years ago

This guy is double cucked, not only is he betabuxxing for a roastie who doesn't give a shit about him, he's also simping for e-whores online.
Must be a really pathetic existence, when your only measure as a man is how much you can provide to foids.