Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Ungrateful and self-entitled wife complains about cleaning up the house her husband just built on Tiktok, gets divorced right after.

All redheads are vain.

Do people understand that you are not supposed to get divorced?

Do people understand that you are not supposed to get divorced?
:feelshaha: Many people have a close friend group for all their life with no problems, but people are so irresponsible when it comes to what should be the most important relationship of their life.

foid will just find another cuck who will marry her and also do her laundry.
father in law did right thing but his son is fucked, he has to pay alimony and stuff.

Last edited:
foid will just find another cuck who will marry her and also do her laundry.
father in law did right thing but his son is fucked, he has to pay alimony and stuff.
The husband shouldn't have to pay anything especially after building the house he intended to share with her. Fuck what the courts say. She'll probably go back to carousel riding.

One look into her crazy eyes, you know this is a woman you do not want in your life.

well he has to pay or he rots in jail.
I'd rather be in jail than give in to a psychotic bitch. They are going to have to pry my hard-earned money out of my dead hands.

It's not like he even has a kid with her, she can go fuck herself.
marrying a foid after she past 25 should be a crime.
Marrying a foid who has already taken a dick beforehand should be a crime. I can't imagine brining a foid into my life knowing another man has been inside her.

Marrying a foid who has already taken a dick beforehand should be a crime. I can't imagine brining a foid into my life knowing another man has been inside her.
I am sorry man, i dont know what age is good one to marry, as foid have been fooking since 12.

I am sorry man, i dont know what age is good one to marry, as foid have been fooking since 12.
True, thanks to social media, music and peer pressure, they gotta start whoring themselves young instead of abstaining for marriage.

Very based. Idk why so many cucks are okay with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back