Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unfun games due to community?

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
One that comes to mind is dead by daylight. I like to play killer but the survivors are constantly rude and teabag and shit often. You could be playing fair and not camping and people still teabag and wait at the exit to teabag. Whenever you do good, you get messages from survivors telling you that you’re bad because you chose a easy killer, or some other excuse. I hate playing that game now because its so goddamn unfun to go against 4 people all in voice communication and they can make as many mistakes as they want while if i make one mistake i fucking lose

I dont play many games tbh

i only play MW2

Brutal no reply pill, 2 hours until a post
Brutal.
Also coming back to your thread, search up Dead by Daylight on Twitch and look at the streamers who're streaming it.
Most of them are women.

Brutal.
Also coming back to your thread, search up Dead by Daylight on Twitch and look at the streamers who're streaming it.
Most of them are women.
Yeah makes sense. I was wondering why everyone was a dick to me. Women see The Hillbilly and laugh because he is ugly. Its so over..