Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Unfortunately men still exist

Have you ever interacted with a woman that can’t admit to her wrongs?

• Yes

Votes: 36 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
IMG 0226

>Alleged sex tape pushes out of the black entertainment world so no more hypergamy for her.
>Becomes reformed/reborn feminist that got “closer” to God.
>Acknowledges the advantages women have in society these days.
>Panders to black women specifically.
>Still hate average men for existing and moving on with their lives.

After being blackpilled for a while you see this type of coping from women like her that are just prideful and can’t admit they judged and moved wrong.

Never interacted with a foid that admitted her wrongs in my life

Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def
(in minecraft)

Why do always make polls where every single user is going to vote for the same option.

She needs to throw herself off a building if she hates men so much

The foid in the Twitter screenshot you posted said "men are mucking it all up".
But what she really meant was that subhumans like us were at fault in her mind because we are an easy target for her, and society, to blame. Because no matter what a subhuman does his looks are always the thing for others to fall back on if they can't find anything else to insult and blame things on.

If it were Chad Thundercock that she was interacting with all the time, she would probably think differently. Chad can do no wrong. He doesn't have to self-improove or better himself at all. While subhuman incels are held to impossible and imperceptible standards where the goal post is always moving further away from us.

And foids of course, in their minds, shouldn't have to self-improove at all in the slightest. Because supposedly accoeding to their very flawed logic, every single one of them, even the most obese, disgusting, mutated, roast beef whore, is entitled to their own personal Gigachad.

Everything she said in her post is nonsense. What is broke about us, specifically? Bitch can't even name an attribute about men which she hates. She just hates men. Men just are the problem.

Chad doesn't care about her. Chad is a racist like most people and doesn't like black women. Just like incels have been saying for so long. It's not about nazism or anything but just admitting that humans prefer white/light skinned humans. Welcome to reality, bitch. Black women are like the female equivalent of incels in a way. It sucks to not be loved because of bad luck, right? Still however, she tries to accept this evil reality, rather than admitting to the blackpill.

nigger and foid JFL

"WHERE DID ALL THE GOOD MEN GO?" - Said the fucking whore. I would choose to stay incel if the other option was marrying someone with a past like hers.

Its not men that are "broke", its the majority of women that turned into disgusting sluts, with body counts close to 100 in their 20s

Yes, and I also interacted with "men" that won't admit something a woman did is wrong.

That foid is coping hard. She's just butthurt because her guy of choice (chad) will never be truly interested on a vile bitch like her, so she "rejects" all men.

The truth is that can have the life they dream of, just not with chad. And they seethe so much about this.

Misandry doesn't exist btw

Fucking entitled sharkashena.

It's a great time to be a woman who won't settle for anything less than chad.

I have never interacted with a woman

As it has been said already, no one does a better job at radicalizing men then feminists.

There are good men who read that tweet. Men who don't rape, don't catcall, are considerate and kind towards women.
And they are probably asking themselves, "What gives?"

Why am I being belittled like this?

The person who declared that women are the empathetic gender, is probably rolling in his fucking grave right now.

View attachment 833352

>Alleged sex tape pushes out of the black entertainment world so no more hypergamy for her.
>Becomes reformed/reborn feminist that got “closer” to God.
>Acknowledges the advantages women have in society these days.
>Panders to black women specifically.
>Still hate average men for existing and moving on with their lives.

After being blackpilled for a while you see this type of coping from women like her that are just prideful and can’t admit they judged and moved wrong.
>some women find fulfillment in friendship, *bullshit niggerbabble*
women don't find fulfillment in friendship, they find fulfillment in being a whore and getting fucked by 80 men and then simps/cucks tell them its okay for them to do that and then other foids start saying its empowerment

Attachments

• photo_2023-07-02_22-45-07.jpg
    photo_2023-07-02_22-45-07.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 34
I'm no longer surprised that females think like this. I am surprised men still simp for females.

her throat needs to be cut asap

Many women i've interacted with have very bitchy behavior and could never possibly admit their wrongs.
Most of the women I interact with act hostile or annoyed with me so I avoid them at any cost. My mom was abusive enough. I don't think men and women can even truly socialize with each other in a non business or informalway if they are not sexually attracted to one another. They stay away from me. I stay away from them.

Fucking nigger. I hope she dies.

Yes, and I also interacted with "men" that won't admit something a woman did is wrong.

That foid is coping hard. She's just butthurt because her guy of choice (chad) will never be truly interested on a vile bitch like her, so she "rejects" all men.

The truth is that can have the life they dream of, just not with chad. And they seethe so much about this.

I hope some ugly fat 5'4" curry rape and kill this bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back