Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unfortunately I'm still alive

Fazz35

Fazz35

Recruit
★★
Last night I drank a whole bottle of xanax. My mother noticed and took me to the emergency room. They gave me some medicine to help me recover and then they put me on an IV. I felt terrible, I couldn't even speak or keep my eyes open. I am currently hospitalized and have nurses checking on me regularly. I have a bad headache and I am very scared and sorry for the fear I made my parents feel. I feel even emptier and tired than before. I don't know what I'll do now.

od'ing on xanax is kind of retarded

doesnt work 99% of the time

opiods are the better solution

Theres nothing you can do. Learn how to cope with existence. Sorry that youre going through this.

They still let you keep your phone? After I shot myself, the doctors took away my phone, everything in the room, and forced me to sit there for 2 hours until someone patched my face up.

brutal failed attempt.

They still let you keep your phone? After I shot myself, the doctors took away my phone, everything in the room, and forced me to sit there for 2 hours until someone patched my face up.
They told me I should give it to them but then they didn't come to get it

Uh oh. I’m sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear about what happened to you that is, not that you’re still alive.

Last night I drank a whole bottle of xanax. My mother noticed and took me to the emergency room. They gave me some medicine to help me recover and then they put me on an IV. I felt terrible, I couldn't even speak or keep my eyes open. I am currently hospitalized and have nurses checking on me regularly. I have a bad headache and I am very scared and sorry for the fear I made my parents feel. I feel even emptier and tired than before. I don't know what I'll do now.
Don't do it you will end up in much worse situation if you fail just be a leech on society theory

If i would want to rope, doing a backflip from a bridge on the autobahn would be my go to method.

Successrate up to100%.

you shot yourself and are still alive? how? how does your face look like?:feelssus::ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::whatfeels:

you shot yourself and are still alive? how? how does your face look like?:feelssus::ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::whatfeels:

you shot yourself? and you survived? what happened?

Im sorry you had to go through something like that brocel
:feels:

you shot yourself? and you survived? what happened?
The aftermath of this is a botched stitch job. I got shrapnel in my jaw bone, however the doctors said it's my choice whether or not to remove it. I said no because they forced me into a mental hospital and I just wanted to go home and play video games as quickly as possible. Also the left side of my face is puffy. I almost went blind in my left eye. I lucked out.

Im sorry you had to go through something like that brocel
:feels:
Thanks, and don't worry about it. Getting shot feels funny. I could stick my tongue out through my cheek and felt nothing because of the adrenaline. Although a few hours later when it wares off it hurts really bad.

The aftermath of this is a botched stitch job. I got shrapnel in my jaw bone, however the doctors said it's my choice whether or not to remove it. I said no because they forced me into a mental hospital and I just wanted to go home and play video games as quickly as possible. Also the left side of my face is puffy. I almost went blind in my left eye. I lucked out.
that is fucked, how do you live being even more disfigured after? well, at least it wasn't as bad as like surviving blasting your face off with a shotgun, but now you look even worse, and lost a good part of control of your face. how do you cope?
i tried to rope myself, but i didn't risk that

that is fucked, how do you live being even more disfigured after? well, at least it wasn't as bad as like surviving blasting your face off with a shotgun, but now you look even worse, and lost a good part of control of your face. how do you cope?
i tried to rope myself, but i didn't risk that
I used to have a lot of trouble eating, but it's gotten better. And yeah, you're right. Good thing I didn't choose a shotgun. I never realized how gruesome a shotgun would be until I watch Ronnie Mcnutt's suicide. My cope now is just by playing more video games. I tried to rope once. My ceiling fan broke on me and slammed onto my head. It almost gave me a concussion.

If you ever think about roping (sorry for the gaslighting) really think about it. Do you want the possibility of respawning in africa being chased by gangs of islamic extremists wanting to chop off all your limbs just because you grew up in a different tribe while also being malnourished with your family starving to death? I struggle to remember this sometimes. But when I do, it usually makes me change my mind since death is unknown.

If you ever think about roping (sorry for the gaslighting) really think about it.
i don't think about roping (a lot) any more, life is an interesting experience and i'm excited for the technologically advanced copes the future may bring us, so i don't think i'll try it again any time soon
Do you want the possibility of respawning in africa being chased by gangs of islamic extremists wanting to chop off all your limbs just because you grew up in a different tribe while also being malnourished with your family starving to death?
ironically, those people are actually happier than us despite us being privileged to live in a so called advanced and safe society, just because they have other humans who love and care for them, their timeline of development of human relationships are completely normal, so they still manage to smile at the end of the day. it's why i hate normgroids who tell you to "just be happy bro, just be grateful bro, you are so privileged, life is not all about women bro"

Last edited:
i don't think about roping (a lot) any more, life is an interesting experience and i'm excited for the technologically advanced copes the future may bring us, so i don't think i'll try it again any time soon

ironically, those people are actually happier than us despite us being privileged to live in a so called advanced and safe society, just because they have other humans who love and care for them, their timeline of development of human relationships are completely normal, so they still manage to smile at the end of the day. it's why i hate normgroids who tell you to "just be happy bro, just be grateful bro, you are so privileged, life is not all about women bro"
True. Yeah sorry for the gaslighting. I just watched an african tribe all get executed so I'm a bit emotional tonight but most of africa isn't that bad. I shouldn't have brought it up because you are right. Most of them are happier than us despite huge flaws in their nations.