Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unemployment and gender equality

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
A while ago I was seeing a video about unemployment problem in India. How 50% of their population is within the age of 30 yet their 42% youth are unemployed and It's hampering their gdp. Then in the same video they said only 33% of their females are employed and It's causing a big human resource loss. Now my question is you don't have enough job for men then why even think of emlploying more women in a country like india where men are expected to pay for everything and needs to get employed to settle in life and raise a family? No one mocks an unemployed woman in India but almost everyone ridicules a broke man and he's seem as a loser. On the other hand a woman can just get married and settle.

But my point is that their logic is self contradictory. Not enough job for men but still expects more female in the same job market and that's somehow will make the situation better?

Last edited:
@Fevet @Doesitmatter? Thoughts on this?

@ilieknothing @Shaktiman @wereq

Any country who tries to "muh job gender equality" goes straight in the wall

A foid not looking for work isn’t unemployed. Unemployed means someone looking for work

foids dont need to be employed
they have income for existing + gov + webcams

Based. Everyone with more than 2 neurons knows unemployment makes men suffer much more than foids.

A while ago I was seeing a video about unemployment problem in India. How 50% of their population is within the age of 30 yet their 42% youth are unemployed and It's hampering their gdp. Then in the same video they said only 33% of their females are employed and It's causing a big human resource loss. Now my question is you don't have enough job for men then why even think of emlploying more women in a country like india where men are expected to pay for everything and needs to get employed to settle in life and raise a family? No one mocks an unemployed woman in India but almost everyone ridicules a broke man and he's seem as a loser. On the other hand a woman can just get married and settle.

But my point is that their logic is self contradictory. Not enough job for men but still expects more female in the same job market and that's somehow will make the situation better?
The jewish leaders in the ruling BJPee party want to empower all women and make them join the workforce to wage slave for them so that they can get richer and in the process crash endia's already falling birthrate.They want to liberate women and turn them all into baby hating whores they can control.......................

BJpee jewish party is destroying all Govt jobs and implanting the reaganomics goo-jew-rat economic model in all of india.But i still hope they loose the next election so that the opposition Khangress party wins the next election and bring back those Govt jobs+the old pension scheme which they removed earlier in 2004.