Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unemployment and depression

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I just need a job to get out of this shit situation...
just one. I could get only $50 per month that would be fine for me.
I don't need tons of money. I just need a little bit to put some ideas into action, but in this third shit world country they don't give me any fucking oportunity to work.
Not even Mac donalds literally.
I sent my curriculum to mac donalds and burguer king 2 years ago and none of them answered me.
living in a third world country is 10x more difficult to do anything.

I'm tired and more depressed than ever.

:cryfeels:

Damn not even McDonald

I don't need tons of money. I just need a little bit to put some ideas into action, but in this third shit world country they don't give me any fucking oportunity to work.
I sent my curriculum to mac donalds and burguer king 2 years ago and none of them answered me.

Which country?

Sorry to hear that
But honestly being unemployed is better then working a wagecuck job
Just crimemaxx

Sorry to hear that
But honestly being unemployed is better then working a wagecuck job
Just crimemaxx
but you need to work to eat and have a reasonable life.
Everything is too getting more expensive due to coronavirus and some government issues.
It's not like you could choose between working or not working.
I'd like to buy some equipments to begin working on a personal project, but I don't have any money and my family wouldn't be able to help me because it's too expensive for them.
between being a wagecuck and a wageless, I'd like to be a wagecuck tbh

Which country?
Brazil
Damn not even McDonald
No :(

I'd rather be NEET then slave away at my cucked job for minimum wage just to survive

Wagecucking may be good for you but it sucks for me

I'd rather be broke and homeless on the streets than work this shit job, idk why I haven't quit yet

I feel for you brocel!
Unemployment leads to depression in incels and in normies. But normies usually can find a job.
My depression also peaked when i was unemployed. Now i wageslaving but at least i can cope with the fact that i have less time to LDAR.
Keep sending your CV and looking for employment and asking for job!

Because with macdonalds they have to pay you more for your age, so the chance is going to be very low. Best to go for something like a security guard job or some kind of government job. I legit see those fuckers watching movies all day and playing cards. That or become a lollipop man for upto $40 an hour or crane driver, as after 20 years of experience you can earn as much as a doctor.

but you need to work to eat and have a reasonable life.
Everything is too getting more expensive due to coronavirus and some government issues.
It's not like you could choose between working or not working.
I'd like to buy some equipments to begin working on a personal project, but I don't have any money and my family wouldn't be able to help me because it's too expensive for them.
between being a wagecuck and a wageless, I'd like to be a wagecuck tbh

Brazil

No :(
In Brazil cant u just live happily? Live at home, do some odd jobs for a few $, and go chill on beach, approach super hot babes with laid back attitude, and then slay them??

I get it when currycels, or africacels or slavcels complain about being born in a shithole, but when incels from Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Indonesia, Cambodia, Thailand complain I dont get it.

I have lived and worked in these countries and they just seem perfect for a low value low IQ poorcel, certainly if u compare to living in London or NYC or Silicon Valley

lol I got turned down from a wal-mart once since I wouldn't scream at shoplifters and wouldn't snitch on people who came to work high.

Working made me depressed.

In Brazil cant u just live happily? Live at home, do some odd jobs for a few $, and go chill on beach, approach super hot babes with laid back attitude, and then slay them??
You probably don't know Brazil too well.
I believe you are watching too many films :feelsseriously:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuKajEXfEK8&ab_channel=Mamaefalei

welcome to the real Brazil

That is the center of Sao Paulo.

Imagine the center of New York or Moscow looking like that.

Cyber

said the creator of Cyberpunk 2077 lol

Last edited:
Seems pretty shit.
I lived ther for 3 months back in 2012, in Rio, and had a very different experience

Seems pretty shit.
I lived ther for 3 months back in 2012, in Rio, and had a very different experience
2012 lol
It's 10x worse today...

Rio is called hell de janeiro.

Robbers use submachineguns to take your smartphone and they have .50 machine guns, bazoocas, etc.

You probably was in the higher class areas tbh. :\

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5-MCwyKZsE&ab_channel=hiroshisappoha

There are some tourists being robbed on the daylight in the center of Rio ( City Center ).

Rio de janeiro is more like hell of janeiro

Damn not even McDonald

bro i dont think u realize how much of a nightmare experience it is working at macdonald, you need a PHD In youth culture and liberalism to survive there. Not being wanted at macdonald is giga lifefuel. I walked out of that place during my first few days

2012 lol
It's 10x worse today...

Rio is called hell de janeiro.

Robbers use submachineguns to take your smartphone and they have .50 machine guns, bazoocas, etc.

You probably was in the higher class areas tbh. :\

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5-MCwyKZsE&ab_channel=hiroshisappoha

There are some tourists being robbed on the daylight in the center of Rio ( City Center ).

Rio de janeiro is more like hell of janeiro

I stayed in Leblon, rented a small flat there, had a fantastic time

In the 3rd world job hunting is called grinding. Elsewhere it's slavery.

Money is really important for self-improvement and copes, so probably worth doing some job assuming it’s not filled with too many bluepilled normies who just bully and brag constantly.

All autist-cels should immediately apply for AutismBuxx, though! It’s getting more and more prevelant in western countries:feelzez:

Last edited:
I stayed in Leblon, rented a small flat there, had a fantastic time
Leblon, are you fucking kidding me?
The richest place in Rio.
The most expensive place to live in Brazil.
Mortals like me can't even think about living there.
It's like going to India and stay on Bombaim or going to United Arab Emirates and stay on dubai

Having a opinion about Brazil when you were in Leblon is easy.
You should have gone to places where the REAL brazilian people live.
people that wake up 5 am to work trying to survive with a minimal wage.

Last edited:
i feel really bad for you OP. on one hand i'd hate to live in brazil but on the other you guys have tons of nice JBs walking around in thongs and you can fuck girls in their prime over there so it's like the worst and best place to live simultaneously

i feel really bad for you OP. on one hand i'd hate to live in brazil but on the other you guys have tons of nice JBs walking around in thongs and you can fuck girls in their prime over there so it's like the worst and best place to live simultaneously
Yeah I think that was my point too.

Relay jogging seems very popular over there.

Just grab a purse and run bro! - in gta5