Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Unemployed + unmarried men are dangerous to society in the long run (males without purpose).

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
It shows we're at the verge of a societal collapse.

Personal experience since I never had a job (23M HHV — kissed my mom in the cheek) as an EUROPEAN, not Slavic country obviously.

This is a little warning to government officials (whether you're from law enforcement or not, I don't fucking care at this point) and your laughable allegiance to cucked Western nations: create more jobs (even if they give no value to this shitty world) or we men + immigrants ravage society by stealing and looting.

Give US a fucking purpose, most of us are not high IQ for STEM careers. There are already millions of IQ moggers from Asia ready to steal IT/engineering jobs.

Last edited:

Personal experience since I never had a job (23M HHV — kissed my mom in the cheek) as an EUROPEAN, not Slavic country obviously.

This is a little warning to government officials (whether you're from law enforcement or not, I don't fucking care at this point) and your laughable allegiance to cucked Western nations: create more jobs (even if they give no value to this shitty world) or we men + immigrants ravage society by stealing and looting.

Give US a fucking purpose, most of us are not high IQ for STEM careers. There are already millions of IQ moggers from Asia ready to steal IT/engineering jobs.

Incels need copebuxx from govt and good sex bots we are entitled to this

I don’t care about soyciety anymore, kek

there is no purpose to life. just cope for something to have joy in.

Wageslaving as incel is even more soulless than neetbuxxing.

there is no purpose to life. just cope for something to have joy in.
but i need a job for COPING. i need a job, i would do anything: even stealing a truck and smashing it against a hardware store so i can steal gaming components for my rig.

If sub-8 males aren't entitled to sex, women aren't entitled to safety. Simple as.

but i need a job for COPING. i need a job, i would do anything: even stealing a truck and smashing it against a hardware store so i can steal gaming components for my rig.
i mean jobs = money. if you have enough drive to steal and smash store, you could be a stuntman.

I look forward freeloading off the govt for money, a simple job looks like too much for the time being.

lol idc what happens to soyciety bro. i'm looking out for myself

2t6tms.webp

For every neetmaxxer theres a million wagecucks and automation is accelerating. Think about that.

I'm from the government and I'm here to help

You can get a job, but it's going to be a job you don't like. You were blessed (or cursed) with midwit iq. Low iq don't care what job they get.

There shall be many more ERs to come in no time, Chico, and im just gonna kick back and celebrate good times, come on, mang:feelsmusic::feelsjuice::smonk::feelscomfy:

Last edited:
I look forward freeloading off the govt for money, a simple job looks like too much for the time being.
  1. Never worked in my life
  2. Never paid income tax
  3. Never voted
  4. Never paid fines for not voting or criminal penalties
  5. Never repaying HECS debt (student loans)
  6. Made 52k last year (32k from retard pension and 20k from other welfare fraud, debtmaxxing and eBay sales)
  7. Claim maximum rent assistance per week and just pocket the money
  8. Live in a rural shed on a land owned by family (cheapest rates in Australia)
  9. Debtmaxxed to 70k with a fren, legally own nothing so faggots can't recover any debt
  10. Largest expense is $150 on SIM cards every few months
Foto no exif 1

2. Never paid income tax
  3. Never voted
  6. Made 52k last year (32k from retard pension and 20k from other welfare fraud, debtmaxxing and eBay sales)
  9. Debtmaxxed to 70k with a fren, legally own nothing so faggots can't recover any debt
View attachment 695558
Centrelink is such an amazing service, isn't it?

Don’t forget government sanctioned whores

Think about that.
That's very true. Also, take into account some thug normies take profit off welfare when they don't suffer from any fucking disability. Legit ragefuel, to be honest.

2. Never paid income tax
  3. Never voted
View attachment 695558
How did you get that? I'm disabled but my disability reviewers rate me slightly lower to the point of not being elligible for monthly welfare, even though I'm worse than an agoraphobic (I don't suffer from it, but let's say both my psychologist and psychiatrist call me "psychotic").

I'm a danger to society if not given a chance to cope, also when my Hernandez (Oz) mindset kicks in.

Last edited:
or we men + immigrants ravage society by stealing and looting.
Sorry, bro, but all are you are going to do is lay back and eat junk food. Sincerely, government. We know better.

The Office Lol GIF

Never worked in my life
I'm too low IQ for community college since I failed it two times after first semester.

Spain only has waiter jobs, and welfare reviewers rate fucking thugs/Soros' immigrants/normies much higher. Even Asperger would get you into the 30s (peecentage) of disability, it's not even recognized as a disorder if you don't go through an appeal (aka pay money, you asshole!).

2. Never paid income tax
  3. Never voted
View attachment 695558
What do you sell on Ebay?

They don't want you just to do the job, they also want you to be presentable (good looking enough) so you look like you can do much more.

2. Never paid income tax
  3. Never voted
View attachment 695558
based fellow aussiecel