Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Unemployed and unable to get hired for 11 months, I'm now dead broke

SupremeFroggy

SupremeFroggy

Manlet, ND, NEET
★★★★★
I only have €8.00 left (5.11 in my bank account + 2.89 cash).
I have not decided yet whether to go into debt or rope. :feelsbadman:

Why can't you find a job?
I manage to get interviews but it always results in "no", "we found someone else", or no reply at all.
Also I'm living at my parents' in countryside and I have no driver's license.

I manage to get interviews but it always results in "no", "we found someone else", or no reply at all.
What kind of jobs are you applying for?

What are you spending your money on if you're living with your parents?

Brutal, the exact same thing happens to me. I am very autistic, which is why it is very difficult for me to find a job, and when I do get one, I usually lose it very quickly.

Happened to me tje moment i come out of highschool with a near straight A paper nd looked for an apprentanceship for a trade - nothing. Over 100 applications and dozens of tests and conversations later i was rejected every time and had to apply to University which was fucking ass.

What kind of jobs are you applying for?
Software developer, but at 29 I have less than 3 years of experience.

What are you spending your money on if you're living with your parents?
I was living in Paris, France until two months ago, and I lost the rest of the money with bank, insurance, phone, and mostly transportation.

Same situation. Graduated in 2022. Unemployed since then. Job market is absolutely fucked.

Use that 5€ to buy a glock and become a armed robber

Software developer, but at 29 I have less than 3 years of experience.

I was living in Paris, France until two months ago, and I lost the rest of the money with bank, insurance, phone, and mostly transportation.
Dev interviews are brutal. You have to lie, lie, lie. You have to say you are a great communicator, bullshit about how you are looking for a job to challenge yourself, make up scenarios how you've improved everyone's work and life in concrete ways, etc.
Worst is always getting interviewed by a foid, they never call back.

Dev interviews are brutal. You have to lie, lie, lie. You have to say you are a great communicator, bullshit about how you are looking for a job to challenge yourself, make up scenarios how you've improved everyone's work and life in concrete ways, etc.
wut if he got da teknikal interviewed? he kan lie n shid but once they ask u to do linked list in front of dem u aint lyin no more...

welcome to the job market crisis. although boomers will still say you're lazy and "nobody wants to work anymore"
this is what happens when 50% of the jobs get taken up by women and we import millions of immigrants to steal millions of jobs (although the companies love this because the immigrants ask for lower wages)

True. I never got hired when the process involved meeting a foid, unless there was a man at the very same time.

True. I never got hired when the process involved meeting a foid, unless there was a man at the very same time.
Most of the people managing hiring in companies are foids, we nevER stood a chance :feelscry:

Not a matter of money, I just suck at driving.
Everyone sucks at driving for the first few hours of learning, its honestly just a matter of being attentive. Acknowledging you suck at driving is probably a good sign. It means you know how much you don't know. Its better than being the kind of person that does stupid shit on the road proclaiming they're a "good driver" while being a hazard to others.
living at my parents' in countryside
That sucks, especially not being able to use a car in a remote area.

Job market is compeltely over for the average man. Most non shitty jobs get taken by foids, LGBT fags or immigrants. If you dont have any connections then you are done for

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back