Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Unemployed and seeing the joker again

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I got fired from my job cause I wasn't selling shit doing the bare minimum going through their shit and they noticed surprisingly fast, apologised for "not having time to train me properly" and "let me go" JFL, others there (multiple femasites) were doing worse than me and they said others were getting fired too. I dunno how true that is tho, foids can probably get away with being even shittier at their jobs than me, jfl.

Now I don't have to go to that gay place for 40+ hours a week I am able to watch incel kino during working hours on weekdays. The good news is that the tickets are even cheaper - 6.50 to see this shit at midday on a Friday. If I can get enough welfare to live in student accomodation I am not going to work for years. If you are aware enough of your situation to not lionise wage labour you are unironically above wagecucking and it should be your birthright to try and get out of that shit, you are entitled to be a parasite on people that hate you and want to kill you.

Have fun brotha.
I don't have the luxury of re-watching Joker so I'm currently waiting for it to be removed from theaters so I can re-watch it.

Have fun brotha.
I don't have the luxury of re-watching Joker so I'm currently waiting for it to be removed from theaters so I can re-watch it.
Wdym nigga you can go watch it again, did the cinema ban you for being a potential shooter or something?

Thats it im calling the cops

Seriously, working only makes sense if you have a driver licence and a car. Otherwise it is completely useless and we will be mogged by females.

Seriously, working only makes sense if you have a driver licence and a car. Otherwise it is completely useless and we will be mogged by females.
Which is I'm gonna be the smuggest shit alive when I get my autismbux, rentbux and/or studybux.
Work just slowly kills you as a sub 5 driver's licenseless non NT manlet

I was hanging out by the local cinema the other day and was tempted to go in to see Joker. I gave it a miss in the end, but part of me is still tempted to go and see it.

Learn ewhoring and get a degree

I was hanging out by the local cinema the other day and was tempted to go in to see Joker. I gave it a miss in the end, but part of me is still tempted to go and see it.
Go see it bro
It's a good experience. You start thinking the movie is a tragedy then you realise it's a comedy.
Learn ewhoring and get a degree
Can u please link me to a thread on that?
I swear it was here somewhere

Where to watch it? It´s only in cam version on the internet and it usually take 3 month after cinema release to see it on the internet in HD.

Where to watch it? It´s only in cam version on the internet and it usually take 3 month after cinema release to see it on the internet in HD.
Just live in a city with 2 million people brooo

Just live in a city with 2 million people brooo
How would that solve it? Also there are only like 6.5 million people in the whole country of Denmark so 2 million in one city gonna be bit tough to find.

How would that solve it? Also there are only like 6.5 million people in the whole country of Denmark so 2 million in one city gonna be bit tough to find.
When you put a lot of niggercattle in one place it makes more economic sense to sell cheap cinema tickets
Are there cheap cinemas in Denmark?

If you weren't incel they would of gave you another chance
If you are aware enough of your situation to not lionise wage labour you are unironically above wagecucking and it should be your birthright to try and get out of that shit, you are entitled to be a parasite on people that hate you and want to kill you.
High IQ

I want to eat a shit load of bean, put on a trenchcoat and fedora, go the the theater that will be packed, and sit next to some foids when the movie starts.

The good news is that the tickets are even cheaper - 6.50 to see this shit at midday on a Friday. If I can get enough welfare to live in student accomodation I am not going to work for years.
Hell yeah, as a fellow NEET, I only go to matinees. How does welfare give you student accommodation? In the states, you have to take out loans for school.

Hell yeah, as a fellow NEET, I only go to matinees. How does welfare give you student accommodation? In the states, you have to take out loans for school.
they have a scheme where you pay uni debt back once you earn above a certain amount of money here
it's interest free but pegged to inflation

they have a scheme where you pay uni debt back once you earn above a certain amount of money here
Interesting.

If you're autistic, why don't you apply for DSP?

I receive the maximum payment on youth allowance, yet work 25 hrs a week and get paid in cash.
haven't been bothered until now
I just got my first job two weeks ago and my mother takes all my student allowance money so I'm only really just now earning money I can call my own

When you put a lot of niggercattle in one place it makes more economic sense to sell cheap cinema tickets
Are there cheap cinemas in Denmark?
I suppose it´s not 'that' expensive probably just 15$ for a ticket but I am dirt poor so I don´t even have 1$ to myself per month.

HEX debt is shit. it is ties you to government for years while u pay it back. it is an australian right for bogans, autists and ugly fucks to bludge on cenno.