Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Undocumented truecel immigrant acquitted of killing slut

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
A California state appeals court Friday overturned the lone conviction against an undocumented immigrant who shot and killed Kate Steinle on the San Francisco waterfront in 2015, a case which drew national attention and became a flashpoint in the debate over illegal immigration.

Jose Inez Garcia-Zarate, who was in the U.S. illegally had been deported to his native Mexico five times, was acquitted in November 2017 of first and second-degree murder, involuntary manslaughter, and assault with a semi-automatic weapon. He was convicted of one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

This is where it gets better: "On August 30, 2019, the California state 1st District Court of Appeals overturned the gun conviction saying "the judge failed to instruct the jury on one of his defences."

He killed a slut with a gun, and he has been acquitted of all charged. He only faces deportation now.

The slut on the left, the trucel on the right:

steinle-lopez-sanchez.jpg

Why is this good?
1. A slut is dead. That sounds good to me!
2. The left is the main supporter of illegal immigration. So when an undocumented immigrant kills a white woman (they only care about white women), and gets away with it, the left cannot change tact on its immigration policy or it will loose face. google white woman syndrome and you'll know what I mean about the relation between feminism/leftist idealogies and white women.
3. It is a major win for proponents of stricter immigration.
4. A truecel walks free without any ramifications. This is a win for every ugly male on the planet.
5. Soys are raging. There is a picture of the jury leaving the court: almost all of them are mixed colour/not white. they are clearly immigrants. foids are pissed, cos they let them into this country, and they found a trucel not guilty. the ideology is turning against the left.
1567237093477.jpg

a sample of the sluts raging on twitter. I laugh at this, cos these women were the college age sluts who were raging feminists in their day. When things don't go their way cos of policies they supported, they rage.
Capture3

Capture5

Capture44

Capture222

TLDR; trucel kills slut, walks free after his acquittal on all counts. only punishment is he gets deported back to mexico.

Not a truecel but still based

He probably used to get pussy back in his country.

"STEINle"
Good ridance.

I’m glad that he’s free but why are the jurors’ faces being photographed that shit is illegal. Chads and stacey’s Twitter going after ricecels smfh

I lol at all the emotional shit they pretend to care about. Of course, these things only matter when a single insignificant person goes viral

1567237093477.jpg

a sample of the sluts raging on twitter. I laugh at this, cos these women were the college age sluts who were raging feminists in their day. When things don't go their way cos of policies they supported, they rage.
TLDR; trucel kills slut, walks free after his acquittal on all counts. only punishment is he gets deported back to mexico.

I don't know the facts of this case, but I really hate this trend of people on social media (almost always SJWs on twitter) trying to dox and ruin the lives of jurors whenever they render a verdict they don't agree with.

The end game of this is juries are going to be intimidated into giving a verdict based on what they think will appease the general public (or at least the types of people likely to dox and harass them, which again are mostly SJWs) rather than based on facts, evidence, whether or not there is reasonable doubt, etc.

It's even worse when you take into consideration the fact that here in america, jurors are selected randomly and face a fine if they don't show up. They don't choose to do this. Likewise, because it's not their day job and because there's no consequence to the jurors if they render an incorrect verdict, there will be little motivation for them to side with the facts/evidence if doing so even poses even a 1 percent chance of some SJW wannabe vigilante doxxing you, being forever labeled a wrongthinker, and having it ruin your chances at future employment, or even getting you fired.

This is blatant mob tyranny, and unfortunately, the future of "justice".

As a german, when I hear "immigrant" I go :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

Just put a JIgsaw piece on a JIngle bell tree theory (Jose Inez)

Give this man his american citizenship!

life fuel indeed