Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Understanding Wokeness as a Make-Work Strategy for the Privileged Class

My guess is that Wokeness also enables JBW to continue as it raises the status of White men above all others by painting non-White men as "weak", though I'll write about that another time.

The elites use it as a way to further propagate their agenda of the emasculation of males and also use it as a way to further spur petty division among the ranks of society, distracting them from the real problems of the elite wealthy and allowing for further control; foids like it because it allows them to stay behind a veneer of delusional "oppression", using the laughable lies of feminism to justify ever increasing privilege in a world of hypergamy and rising foid standards, as well as other privileges like corporations and their diversity quotas. :society:

I honestly don't think there's anything to understand about wokeness apart from clown world in full action:feelsclown:

I already didn't understand the title