Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Understanding Sub-8 Law: A Common Rebuttal

"Yeah I am a 7/10 facially and I get sex regularly, I am not fakecel because I am not 8/10 and the females I fucked were obviously never actually attracted to me." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Sub 8 law is just a massive cope for those who cannot accept that incels are still obviously a (although growing) minority.

Notice that YOU'RE the one assuming 7/10s are carefree pumping and dumping.

They're not. They're getting sex once every few months and then dealing with a crazy foid that is either charging them with rape or having their baby and charging them with child support.

You're the one coping with black and white mindset completely lacking nuance that is not rooted in reality because you can't accept that Incels are the minority of the population, we are the losers and outcasts, not the majority.

Yeah you're right, I've got it all wrong.

3/10s can get laid. And 2/10s can betabux. Only 1/10s are truecels and everything else is a gigacope.

Just change the meaning of sub 8 theory whenever someone proves you wrong bro
First of all, Sub-8 is not a theory. It's a law.

Secondly, the meaning has never changed. In its simplest form, Sub-8 Law is a biological distinction that says that foids are not sexually turned on by the bottom 95% of men.

You can argue this biological fact until you're blue in the face. That will not change the reality.
why does this matter? they still get sex, they don't have to put an outrageous amount of effort in or spend their time researching sexual philosophies like the blackpill so what does your "sub8 law" prove besides what everyone already knows? It's bad and it's getting worse but it's not over for every sub8 man, not one bit.

Last edited: