Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Underrating pics of people needs to stop

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Why underrating males needs to stop:
You are effectively putting on your foid hat and doing a disservice to the argument that foids are hypergamous(which they are!) In other words you now have warped standards of how good looking men should be and agree with foids that "there are not any good(chad) men out there". When you give them their true rating then you're saying that there is nothing wrong with men but foids have warped expectations.

Why underrating females needs to stop:
This means your standards are warped, you as 5/10 now think your looksmatch is a 7/10. You think reproducing with your looksmatch will definitely create a trucel. You're also probably a fakecel who is unwilling to date your looksmatch and only want to punch up.

It's all pointless, even if we adjust our rating abilities.
Women have all the decisive power in dating and will cheat on their SOs anyway.

Why rating males needs to stop: it makes you a homo*
Fixed that for ya

Don't know about that, I believe alot of men tend to overrate women.

Don't know about that, I believe alot of men tend to overrate women.
On cuckit and mainstream social media yes. On here it's the polar opposite, 10/10 giga stacies get a 6/10 max.

Women rarely get underrated here. In fact they often get overrated by cucks who worship them..

The idea of what a gigastacy is gets warped here.A blonde blue eyed pigskin is not a gigastacy every single time, yet any picture of one gets rated 10/10

The fact that it bothers you that a foid isn't getting properly rated higher is funny though :feelsEhh: