Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (underrated) you are (not) getting friends. Getting mogged by other men in an incel forum is legit brutal

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
If you are like me and are getting mogged by tall men, big fucked men, men with higher t etc and you legit get nothing, is the most brutal heart breaking thing ever. Not only do you not to be Chad, and live as an incel. But you get mogged by other incels on top of that, and they will most likely tear you up limb by limb if it meant getting pussy.

Truly a universal Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill.

You are alone. There is only you and nothing but you. Everything else is legitimately nature personalized to get you and cause you get PTSD, if you haven't even killed yourself. It wouldn't surprise me until after I died (via) anything, I'd legit see the "you can now play as Luigi" screen. Or better yet realize I was in the matrix or my brain is in a fucking cat, and I'm getting laughed at by JEW DOCTORS:shock:

I'm one of the only truecels on this forum. Half of you guys are just short normies with mental illnesses

I'm one of the only truecels on this forum. Half of you guys are just short normies with mental illnesses
Short? Nigga I ain't got no jaw and barely a neck and I look like Danny devito and Dwight schrutes love child.:fuk: I ain't no normie and I ain't no gotdamn neurotypical either

Short? Nigga I ain't got no jaw and barely a neck and I look like Danny devito and Dwight schrutes love child.:fuk:
I know, I wasn't talking about you. I saw a photo of an "incel meetup" and all of them are normie tier. They all look human by some definition, not me. My face is just a bunch of unnatural parts slapped together that I thought would look good.

I know, I wasn't talking about you. I saw a photo of an "incel meetup" and all of them are normie tier. They all look human by some definition, not me. My face is just a bunch of unnatural parts slapped together that I thought would look good.
You too huh. :fuk: when I found out that the blonde and blue eyed tallfaggots get liked more than me, I was dissapointed. I thought I looked good. But no it wasn't that, it was something horrific and demonic. I live in a world where everything is determined by looks ....:shock:

You too huh. :fuk: when I found out that the blonde and blue eyed tallfaggots get liked more than me, I was dissapointed. I thought I looked good. But no it wasn't that, it was something horrific and demonic. I live in a world where everything is determined by looks ....:shock:
It was nothing like the perfect world I had hoped for.....I just want to wipe it all away

It was nothing like the perfect world I had hoped for.....I just want to wipe it all away
Tumblr e27227064dd93dee5132a703d45bb10b 286b5685 1280
me finding out that the world was truly horseshit before I was born. Beyond my four walled bedroom.

I mean, being a short normie with mental ilness is basically a death sentence, no? :feelsjuice:

im a 5'6, balding, severe acne, autistic incel.

How do you even get mogged by an incel lol

I saw that too and it sent me into a fit of rage. Not being able to mog anybody is just ruthless. There is always a bigger fish, but there is not always a smaller fish. There is just no way I can compete with other men.

I know that’s how you feel, but I always befriended incels in school, for example. It was all good, but if you try to make friends with normies without self-awareness, you’re in for disappointment. I wish we could all meet, our lives would be better, I guarantee you that.

real trucels would not really have the courage to go to a meetup especially since they know they will get mogged and humiliated unfortunately