Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Underrated pill: the chief way of meeting women is through preexisting contacts and opportunities shaped through these things

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
the bulk of people's perception of you (particularly their first impressions of you) mostly comes from your backstory and status and relation to them, like how they know you etc. factors that are out of your control for the most part

most people know that randomly approaching a stranger on the street is a bad way of finding a girlfriend. but tbh if you're an ugly loser with no friends, then the exact same conditions of "cold approach" also apply to basically every feasible interaction with women by default

in the vast majority of situations where men are getting pussy, it's with a girl who had some pre-existing reason to believe that he's worth her time (like he's friends with her friends etc). without that you just aren't being considered from the start and it literally never began

in the vast majority of situations where men are getting pussy, it's with a girl who had some pre-existing reason to believe that he's worth her time (like he's friends with her friends etc). without that you just aren't being considered from the start and it literally never began

I eventually regretted divulging so much during my first stint in group therapy. I informed the group of my "home experiences" and some of my GI problems.

That was true pre tinder. Now dating apps are the number one way to meet women.

When I went to the comic book/role playing games shop with my Chad friend and a few other incels.. my Chad friend got approached by 2 different women in the 15 minutes we were there. With both asking for his number.

Isn't this the same as NTmaxxing?

Lookism is ingrained within those scenarios as well.