Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Underestimating Foids is Cope

B

BottleFly

Greycel
I've seen a lot of denial about the existence of high IQ foids on this site. That's cope. The reality is that there are High IQ foids who get to pursue fulfilling and interesting careers with the full support of society and all the sex and companionship they could ever want. High IQ foids have all their basic needs met, and can therefore meet their full potential. Meanwhile even the most intelligent incel is left to rot. It's cope to think "I may be an incel NEET with no prospects in life, but at least I'm not a low IQ foid." Because that puts foids in a position of relative innocence. Like a child who doesn't know any better. When, in fact, they're fucking cunts. They legitimately just don't care about the consequences of their hypergamy.

AFAIK there are more male geniuses and more male retards, while the intelligence of foids is more averaged out

Also women have less creativity and autonomy while working and if you doubt this you're bluepilled. Women are good at learning material that's been fed to her, like in school, but they are bad at coming up with new ideas.

I agree with you on that that women are way more consciously blackpilled than some incels might think, and that they just can't feel empathy for male struggles

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of denial about the existence of high IQ foids on this site.

I first read that as "there are high IQ female LARPERS on this site?!"

Well sure. I guess you can call them low IQ because they've never really been prompted to think about philosophical stuff, but we only use that scale or metric or whatever because we've been forced into it, and it's like a guy who's been taught chess by his two grandmaster parents (ironically enough, women can't compete at chess in higher levels xd) since he was a kid and thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

Sure, women are generally less intelligent than men, but it's not like the average incel is hard IQmogging the average female because probably half of the people here have no life lessons, no higher education etc

I've seen a lot of denial about the existence of high IQ foids on this site. That's cope. The reality is that there are High IQ foids who get to pursue fulfilling and interesting careers with the full support of society and all the sex and companionship they could ever want.

It has nothing to do with IQ. You already gave the reason why this is the case. Females get all the support.

Women are good at learning material that's been fed to her, like in school, but they are bad at coming up with new ideas.

This is why they can drive without any effort at all, why I struggle with it.

They may not be low iq,but they are often uncreative,naive trend followers who act on their emotions rather than logic

Foids are average IQ in general but IQ doesn't matter if you have hole.

Like a child who doesn't know any better. When, in fact, they're fucking cunts
:yes:

what a foid says doesn't match with what she thinks, don't forget. weaving the great story is always more important to them than the truth.
if life were an rpg, foids are born with endgame lvl social manipulation skillz.
most of them would never acknowledge this, but its just like pavlovs dogs, if a certain
chain of reactions rewards you 99% of the time you will do it again and again, subconsciously.

Even as an incel I`m glad I was born a male, I would die in anger if I was born as the second gender tbh

Whores are only good for taking dick.

Women know that they want Chad inside of them

foids have higher emotional intelligence and are more cunning.
they had to be this way in nature because of the strength advantage that men possess over them.

Skyrim2