Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Underage late bloomers need to go back to reddit.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★
Don't trust kids on this site. They're all going to ascend.

They should focus on running the social circle game.​

All is a big assumption but this site does have many immature posts.

Even if a member ascends, despite how pitiful, i would still prefer them to be here if they have good discussions

Maybe it's better if they stay here and carry at least some of the blackpill and some of the misogyny out into the real world.

I want to spread as much chaos as possible. In order to achieve that, the blackpill must not become a phase you leave behind once you get older and "ascend"

It's better if they stay here and get influenced by misogynist black pill thought rather by spending time on reddit an get influenced by feminist pop culture shit.

What is the cut out age for kids OP ?, i am 27 but i act 15.

This site should be 18+ tbh

Don't trust kids on this site. They're all going to ascend.

:bluepill: :bluepill: PDD-NOS, OCD, depression, learning disability and sub - 5 face but i'm still going to ascend. :bluepill: :bluepill:

cope :feelscry:

tenor.gif

Don't fight guys....please.

Na. It's over for the majority of kids here and it's good they've come to accept their futures early. Shows character

I wish there was an incels.is when I was in highschool...would have saved me a lot of stress